BRAND New Lady Gaga Single 'Judas'!!

It's out! What's the verdict???

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

BRAND New Lady Gaga Single 'Judas'!!

Post by AIO Psyche »

I figured I'd start a new thread for this new song.

Please, try to keep posts focused on the new song, not if you like Gaga or not.

When I first heard 'Judas', I wasn't sure if I liked it. I can now say, that it's been on repeat since it came out yesterday. It's so original and unique. It has such a great sound to it. It doesn't sound like anything she has done before!!!

And no, there is NOTHING at all wrong or offensive towards the bible.

How about you guys? How does it compare to 'Born This Way'? You like it better? I think I like it just as much as 'Born This Way'. It's so addicting. It's the sound of the future.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Mark Prescott in the other Lady GaGa thread wrote:I'm not sure whether I need to start a new topic, or if this is a general "Lady GaGa" topic, but I just am so thrilled with "Judas". It is amazing! I can't stop playing it!Please no one get on me about how sacrilegious it is, because I have yet to interpret the lyrics.
\:D/ I like it even better than "Born this Way". It is such a great song! GaGa knows how to write music!
~Mark Prescott~
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Mark Prescott wrote:
Mark Prescott in the other Lady GaGa thread wrote:I'm not sure whether I need to start a new topic, or if this is a general "Lady GaGa" topic, but I just am so thrilled with "Judas". It is amazing! I can't stop playing it!Please no one get on me about how sacrilegious it is, because I have yet to interpret the lyrics.
\:D/ I like it even better than "Born this Way". It is such a great song! GaGa knows how to write music!
Indeed. She is so talented. I cannot WAIT for the new album...........
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

... She has just sunk to a new low. I hate this song.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

AIO Psyche wrote:Please, try to keep posts focused on the new song, not if you like Gaga or not.
Notice after you said that almost no one is posting. :P

I haven't heard ether, but I might sometime.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Yanny wrote:
AIO Psyche wrote:Please, try to keep posts focused on the new song, not if you like Gaga or not.
Notice after you said that almost no one is posting. :P

I haven't heard ether, but I might sometime.
I think everyong is just tired of Lady Gaga. :roll:

I haven't heard it and probably won't, it's just not really the style I like. (Note that was not based on if I liked Lady Gaga or not ;) )
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

Hey did you know Lady Gaga looked normal (and somewhat pretty) when she was younger?

Too bad she couldn't keep her temper down, so close to winning a 100 dollar bill #-o
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

gunblader3 wrote:Hey did you know Lady Gaga looked normal (and somewhat pretty) when she was younger?

Too bad she couldn't keep her temper down, so close to winning a 100 dollar bill #-o

:shock: That is amazing to get a glimpse of her before 'Gaga'. That is amazing........I still think she is beautiful. Whether she is Gaga, or Stefanie.
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

@AIOP: It might be a good idea to just stay away from discussing Gaga on a site like the TOO. Generally, most Christians as a whole don't really like Lady Gaga, or anything to do with her. You may have a different world-view, but here, probably all you're going to get in the way of conversation is "I hate lady gaga!".
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Thank you, Garrett. Personally...whenever I see her name, I want to either: facepalm, headdesk, or pretend that she doesn't exist :- ...seriously...it gets annoying :roll:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I believe he is entitled to start any topic he wants, within the boundaries of being acceptable. I would say this is acceptable, considering it isn't HURTING anyone maliciously. I've started plenty of topics that hardly got any response. You guys keep posting in the topic... so... AIOP, your win. :D

I haven't heard it yet. If my speakers weren't horrible on this comp, I'd search it out on youtube. When I get home, I'll check it out. :)

And AIOP, I like that you have an open mind. :) And not afraid to step out. *hugs*
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Yes, but one can't just start 20 topics about...basically the same exact thing. ;)

It might be more efficient to just create one general topic about Lady Gaga, or pop singers, or whatnot, and then, when somebody comes out with a new single or whatever (they do that quite often, it seems), just discuss it there.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Marvin D. wrote:Personally...whenever I see her name, I want to either: facepalm, headdesk, or pretend that she doesn't exist :- ...seriously...it gets annoying :roll:
And yet, here you are, posting in a Lady Gaga thread on the ToO. Not something you expected to do, is it? ;-)
ric wrote:Yes, but one can't just start 20 topics about...basically the same exact thing. ;)

It might be more efficient to just create one general topic about Lady Gaga, or pop singers, or whatnot, and then, when somebody comes out with a new single or whatever (they do that quite often, it seems), just discuss it there.
They sure can't start 20 threads!! That's absurd!!! Thank goodness I only posted two threads. :pray:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:I believe he is entitled to start any topic he wants, within the boundaries of being acceptable. I would say this is acceptable, considering it isn't HURTING anyone maliciously. I've started plenty of topics that hardly got any response. You guys keep posting in the topic... so... AIOP, your win. :D

I haven't heard it yet. If my speakers weren't horrible on this comp, I'd search it out on youtube. When I get home, I'll check it out. :) 

And AIOP, I like that you have an open mind. :) And not afraid to step out. *hugs*
My dear Danielle, not only do you have my respect and love because you like Tangled so much (I work for Disney, what do you expect?), but because of your statement here.

Freedom of speech isn't too popular in church. Or on the ToO either, I see..........:anxious:

Let me know what you think. For me, it's a song that I wasn't so crazy about when I first heard it (VERY unlike 'Born This Way'). However, the more I listen to it, the more I fall in love with it. It's so unique. And yet, it sounds like a cross between 'Bad Romance' and 'Poker Face'.

And I can SO relate to what she is talking about lol

EDIT: My next post will be my 2000th post!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

AIO Psyche wrote:Freedom of speech isn't too popular in church. Or on the ToO either, I see..........:anxious:
It's sad that you've gotten this impression. I don't believe any of your posts have been deleted or censored, have they?

I'm sorry if I encroached on your freedoms with my earlier post. I was merely pointing out that you might want to make a general Lady Gaga discussion thread.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

ric wrote:
AIO Psyche wrote:Freedom of speech isn't too popular in church. Or on the ToO either, I see..........:anxious:
It's sad that you've gotten this impression. I don't believe any of your posts have been deleted or censored, have they?

I'm sorry if I encroached on your freedoms with my earlier post. I was merely pointing out that you might want to make a general Lady Gaga discussion thread.
Nothing has been deleted or censored, but I've had alot of heat from alot of members about my opinion.

EDIT: MY 2000th POST!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :D
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

AIO Psyche wrote:
ric wrote:

Nothing has been deleted or censored, but I've had alot of heat from alot of members about my opinion.
For the most part, the disagreements have seemed quite civil, but yes, I suppose there has been some hostility. You don't seem to mind though, considering you keep posting topics, and for this, you have my admiration. Carry on! \:D/
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

ric wrote:For the most part, the disagreements have seemed quite civil, but yes, I suppose there has been some hostility. You don't seem to mind though, considering you keep posting topics, and for this, you have my admiration. Carry on! \:D/
My pleasure sir!! *salutes*

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

AIO Psyche wrote::shock: That is amazing to get a glimpse of her before 'Gaga'. That is amazing........I still think she is beautiful. Whether she is Gaga, or Stefanie.
Are you serious dude? She uglifies herself to the extreme, she's way too skinny, and never wears enough clothes. Stefanie may be pretty attractive... but that 'monster' called Lady Gaga is hardly. :P
Jesus_Minime wrote:@AIOP: It might be a good idea to just stay away from discussing Gaga on a site like the TOO. Generally, most Christians as a whole don't really like Lady Gaga, or anything to do with her. You may have a different world-view, but here, probably all you're going to get in the way of conversation is "I hate lady gaga!".
After two or three other threads like this, I'm pretty sure he's aware. ;) He's totally entitled to create whatever threads he wants, no matter how pointless and repetitive they are on this forum.

And people don't seem to understand that they can ignore topics. :roll:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Jelly wrote:
AIO Psyche wrote::shock: That is amazing to get a glimpse of her before 'Gaga'. That is amazing........I still think she is beautiful. Whether she is Gaga, or Stefanie.
Are you serious dude? She uglifies herself to the extreme, she's way too skinny, and never wears enough clothes. Stefanie may be pretty attractive... but that 'monster' called Lady Gaga is hardly. :P
Are you calling girls who are skinny, or too skinny, ugly? It's like saying girls that are fat are ugly. Be careful what you say, especially around any girl, please. You will find you CAN'T take it back.
Skinny girls, and this is NOT all of them, sometimes have image issues. It can go the other way too. And some, like my friend Ashley, have no way of gaining weight if you fed them twenty pounds of meat.

I have even asked my father once, "Am I fat?" the answer he gave? "Every girl is different in their own way. You are not fat. Every body type is different and every persons metabolism is different."

Just saying. And too skinny is such a relative word. Some people have anorexia and bulimia.... some don't.

LOL. I'm seeing all the comments on the youtube video I just started for "Judas"... :) Most people are saying "I'm Christian. I find nothing wrong with this song."

So far... okay, not the most INTERESTING of her songs so far. It's like... Bad Romance remix at the beginning. lol. Just my impression.

Eh... not bad, but I'm not sure entirely myself how much I would even WANT the song. Definitely not "Born This Way" lol. But listening, I don't find anything wrong with it.

:)
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

ric wrote:Yes, but one can't just start 20 topics about...basically the same exact thing. ;)

Like Justin Beiber's Haircut thread \:D/ ... And Marvin I agree with you. I'm not exactly against her. I don't hate her or anything. But about the single... It stinks. Not because I don't like her the lyrics are terrible. Boring.