BRAND New Lady Gaga Single 'Judas'!!

It's out! What's the verdict???

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

thegreenringC wrote:The edge of Glory? no. What's it about?
She wrote the song about her grandfather, right before he died. It's about the moment in life right before you cross over to the other side. It's a very encouraging and uplifting song. And one heck of a beat ;-) Listen to it. PLUS it has a sax in it!!!!
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

thegreenringC wrote:
Jelly wrote:
odysseyfan1 wrote:Actually, I did not say that. One of the other ToO'ers (maybe you) was saying that kids shouldn't be on the internet, and I was just defending them. So, I think you were the ridiculous one. ;)
Actually my point still stands. Not 7-8 year olds, anyway. Kids that age should still be learning how to read or something. :noway:

I learned to read when I was 3... :-s

The edge of Glory? no. What's it about?
Okay, it's not a competition, and I doubt your reading was proficient ;). They fact is most 7-8 year olds are still learning how to read.

Anyway back on topic. I listenned to it once (I wasn't fully paying attention). I didn't really like the style, but that doesn't mean I hate it, just that I probably won't intentionally listen to it again.

Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

31899 wrote:
thegreenringC wrote:
Jelly wrote:
odysseyfan1 wrote:Actually, I did not say that. One of the other ToO'ers (maybe you) was saying that kids shouldn't be on the internet, and I was just defending them. So, I think you were the ridiculous one. ;)
Actually my point still stands. Not 7-8 year olds, anyway. Kids that age should still be learning how to read or something. :noway:

I learned to read when I was 3... :-s

The edge of Glory? no. What's it about?
Okay, it's not a competition, and I doubt your reading was proficient ;). They fact is most 7-8 year olds are still learning how to read.

Anyway back on topic. I listenned to it once (I wasn't fully paying attention). I didn't really like the style, but that doesn't mean I hate it, just that I probably won't intentionally listen to it again.

I read LOTR when I was 7 :-s

I didn't like the style of the song either :shrugs: