Questions for that ROBO guy!

Hey, why not?

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Robo
A great mapmaker

Questions for that ROBO guy!

Post by Robo »

ToO brothern, young and old, I'm back!

I haven't been on ToO since late 2009, so I'm sure everybody has loads of questions, serious or random (most likely that last one), for me. Old fellows, ask what I've been up to. New members, ask me about my past days here on ToO like the time I wrestled with a bear over a matter of 5 dollars ACROSS the internet!

What are you waiting for? ASK AWAY! I mean, why not, right?

-Robert
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I am curious about the bear.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

What's it like being a zombie? :-k
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

What awesome things have you done in the last two years? ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

montywhittakerIII wrote:I am curious about the bear.
The bear was an old friend back in the Myspace days. It joined ToO and claimed it never got 5 ToO dollars for some super long post it wrote and for some reason it thought I was the one to blame. So we duked it out over the ToO forums. It was quite epic.
Galaxy X wrote:What's it like being a zombie? :-k
Eh, it's alright, I could never get used to the whole eating brains thing. But seriously, I was dressed as a zombie that day because I was helping some friends film promo for their band. The best part was after filming, we went to get lunch at In-N-Out Burger...STILL IN ZOMBIE MAKE-UP. Now that was fun. :D
American Eagle wrote:What awesome things have you done in the last two years? ;)
In a nutshell, I had the coolest graduation party, made a short action movie, went to Comic Con in costume met some of my favorite artists and actors, I made short comic book, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I really into creating comics, I'll most likely be heading into that as a future.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

What was your inspiration for your puppet show video? (which was beast btw)
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

ric wrote:What was your inspiration for your puppet show video? (which was beast btw)
I actually have NO idea and if it was inspired by something in particular then I don't remember. Most of my videos are focused on awkward moments, mentally unstable people, or switching out something commonplace with something uncommon; "Want To See My Puppet Show" is a very good example of all three. Also, I used to perform puppet shows for the Sunday school at my church...that's relevant...I guess. I hope that answers your question a bit. : D
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Do you like robots?