Your Second Church Pastor

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Your Second Church Pastor

Post by snubs »

Just wanted to let you all know that Regis Blackbeard (aka The Kings Son/Bren/Michael) is going to be our Second Church Pastor...I think he always was... but just clarifying. O:) If in future terms, the mayor wants to change this, be my guest. But until then, Regis is the pastor until further notice.

Thank you,
-snubs (Your Fellow Mayor)
Last edited by snubs on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Thanks for making things clear snubs. I will try and get back in the swing of things.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
John Chrysostom
No way I broke the window

Post by John Chrysostom »

Do we still have a Second Church pastor?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Nothing has been officially changed. Bren isn't around much anymore, and this thread is several years old, so I certainly wouldn't hold him to the job, since he made the committment so long ago, but he has never been officially removed from the title either, to the best of my knowledge/memory. It might be a topic that the time has come to revisit, if it is something that people find important. At the same time, the lack of an active person doesn't seem to have really been missed.