Father Gilbert Mysteries

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

Have you heard it?

Yes :yes:
74%
No :no:
26%

Total votes: 19

Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

i loved these my brother had them in his truck and he wasw taking his wife on a trip so i having the newer better mpg then his cars switched for the weekend..

i was listening to the one about his family it got me hooked so i listened to them all..

it reminds me of the father dowling series that re ran on pax.

i love all things mystery minus the long drawn out suspense because im a little kid at heart. its a weird phobia i have.

just looked on my ext hdd they are roughly 50-55 minutes long. at least the two i just looked at.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I love Father Gilbert! \:D/ I own them all. I had the first set on tape and replaced it with a shiny new CD set about a year ago, and I already had the other sets on CD, so I probably won't be buying the new set with all of them, but I would encourage people to buy them for some great entertainment and thought-provoking stories. Well, for the right price, I could be convinced to buy the repackaged set. ;) We'll see. My all-time favourite is "Where the Heart Is" but they are all very good.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Peachey Keen wrote:You can get the box set exclusively at Good Steward Books right now!
http://www.goodstewardbooks.com/c/index ... ts_id=7342

I wish they had bonus features for this release. :(
I'm astonished that some retailer has it five months ahead of release. I agree that it should have bonus features, it doesn't deserve the title "Collector's Edition" if it's identical to the 10-CD set put out a few years ago.
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

Boswell wrote:
Peachey Keen wrote:You can get the box set exclusively at Good Steward Books right now!
http://www.goodstewardbooks.com/c/index ... ts_id=7342

I wish they had bonus features for this release. :(
I'm astonished that some retailer has it five months ahead of release. I agree that it should have bonus features, it doesn't deserve the title "Collector's Edition" if it's identical to the 10-CD set put out a few years ago.

pfft you ever see star wars they'll release 5 seconds of new footage in one movie and label it super massive new footage and pow every star wars fans goes and lines lucas pockets. just for five seconds of the death star having a ring around it when it goes boom... its marketing.. (shrugs) never made sense to me.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

I have not heard any of them, but I want to. We own most of them, though.
~Mark Prescott~
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

Yep, they're awesome!