NCIS

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: AAAAAHH!!!!!!! THat was so CRUEL!!!! I could not believe it. (ask top, I was chatting with him at the time) GAH!!!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

My dad was like "They could have had her die peacefully, in her sleep! They didn't have to blow her head off!"

ya, dad...you and me both! #-o
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

*merged thread "Is Kate off of NCIS really................DEAD?????????"*

* Post originally contained the poll "Is Kate really dead?"
Results:
As a doornail. (7 votes)
No! Just before she was shot, she figured out a way to survive a bullet to the brain! (1 vote)

Deep down, I know that she's dead. But I don't want to beleive it. That way they killed her was so horrible!!!! I HATED IT!!!!!

Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Country Girl
Classic

Post by Country Girl »

well.. since I don't have a tv, I can't say..
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

what is NCIS?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Great! Now I don't have to bother catching the series in reruns since I know what happens! \:D/
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Someone else who watches NCIS?! Too good to be true! I was heartbroken and heartsick when she was killed off! And what a horrible fashion! And yes, she's truely dead. She'll be in the season premier though, funeral, I'm sure...

It's so sad, but the actress, Sasha Alexander, didn't want to be on the show anymore. Too physically demanding.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

I have not been watching! ohh my I hope she is not! it is very sad if she is...I liked her.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

AIOP stole my thread. :mecry:

And sadly she truly is dead. THe actress thought the work was too demanding or some such nonsense. Probably afraid she would break a nial or something. I'm kidding guys. ;)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

She's deader than a really dead thing! Two words:

SNIPER
BULLET!

It was so horrible! And totally unexpected! I KNEW [everyone knew] that one of the main characters was going to be killed off in the season finale. Near the front there was a bomb in a car trunk and Tony was holding the key and told the other two to run and then the car blows up but he survives. [First scare]

I think there was another scare with McKee and then right before Kate bit it, Gibbs was shot. [He had a bullet proof vest on though.] And she was helping him up and then she got it.

IT was HORRIBLE. TV should not effect someone that way. I literally started crying and continued blubbering a little big for the rest of the night. :mecry: :sniff: :mecry:
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

LovedbyGod wrote:IT was HORRIBLE. TV should not effect someone that way. I literally started crying and continued blubbering a little big for the rest of the night. :mecry: :sniff: :mecry:
YES!! Me too! I cried for about ten minutes in my room! (Yes, I am a guy, but it was too horrible!) It actually broke my heart. Now I know how having your heart broken feels.

It was violent, shocking, and a fantastic season ending (as much as that saddens me to say that). I never in a million years thought that she would be the one to die. I thought that it would be Megee (or however you spell his name!) who would die.

I am VERY mad at Sasha. WIMP!!!!! BE A REAL MAN! (well, woman actually........:anxious:)
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

It seems that Sasha Alexander has been on alot of series and that every time she only stays on for the first season or two.

And yes, I too was mad when Ari shot her.

But, next season, I heard that they are going to bring in some Aussie chick to replace her. (She too is supposedly hunting down Ari also.)
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Blah. I don't want her! :noway:

Last edited by AIO Psyche on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

AIO Psyche wrote:Blah. I don't want her! :noway:
You might change your mind. :-k
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

AIO Psyche wrote:
It was violent, shocking, and a fantastic season ending (as much as that saddens me to say that). I never in a million years thought that she would be the one to die. I thought that it would be Megee (or however you spell his name!) who would die.

I am VERY mad at Sasha. WIMP!!!!! BE A REAL MAN! (well, woman actually........:anxious:)
My thoughts exactly! The worst part is how badly I was hoping and WAITING for some romance between Dinoozoo and Her! Now it's gone! RUined! ARI BETTER DIE by Gibbs gun in the season primier this year! I'm dead serious! He needs to die, not be arrested. THe guy is EVIL.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

LovedbyGod wrote:
AIO Psyche wrote:

My thoughts exactly! The worst part is how badly I was hoping and WAITING for some romance between Dinoozoo and Her! Now it's gone! RUined! ARI BETTER DIE by Gibbs gun in the season primier this year! I'm dead serious! He needs to die, not be arrested. THe guy is EVIL.

Yeah, but you know they won't, they'll drag it out as long as they can.

Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I don't know...hasn't Gibbs and the team been tracking this guy for at least one season already? I think this, a death so close to him, will make him a crazy guy. Crazy for justice and for blood. Same with all of the team. No rest until he's caught.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

LovedbyGod wrote:I don't know...hasn't Gibbs and the team been tracking this guy for at least one season already? I think this, a death so close to him, will make him a crazy guy. Crazy for justice and for blood. Same with all of the team. No rest until he's caught.
I think that they will drag out Gibbs trying to find and kill Ari for another season. And even after He kills Ari, I don't think that he will ever be the same. I don't think any of them will.
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I agree. Abby won't be cracking jokes as much [for a while], Tony probably won't be flirting all the time...they won't be picking on McKee...but Gibbs will still be in a bad mood. Makes me sad to think about...but what a great move for the show. That is a ton of character development.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

LovedbyGod wrote:I agree. Abby won't be cracking jokes as much [for a while], Tony probably won't be flirting all the time...they won't be picking on McKee...but Gibbs will still be in a bad mood. Makes me sad to think about...but what a great move for the show. That is a ton of character development.
I agree. It will be really great to watch how this effects everyone.