NCIS

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

NCIS

Post by MDB17 »

Have any of you seem it yet?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Naval Criminal Investigative Service? :-s
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i guess i never figured it out
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

No Cost Insurance? :-k
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I dont even know what it is. But i m sure if i saw it id know what you are talking about.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

its on CBS on tuesdays
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

No I haven't seen it.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

I LOVE that show! It's so original! And it's funny! One of my fav shows.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i thought i might be the only one

PS you might want to get a job so you can start making money here
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I don't watch it but I've heard good things about it.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Never heard of it, but if AIO PSYCHE likes it, than I might check it out some time. ;)
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

It's one of the few of the crime shows that I'll actually watch because it's funny, yet it's well written and not entirely serious like some of the other ones.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! k thats out of my system. the characters are great and Mark Harman has such a great sense of humor. The show is usually pretty clean and always has some bit of dry humor and wit in it. Reminds me of a combination of the District (another old fav that has gone off the airwaves :( ) and CSI (a fav that is fading due to poor material and dirtyness) I highly reccomend this show. although it is getting a little more on the questionable side it is still prety clean and has cool gadgets.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

If you haven't seen last Tuesday's episode and you want to, don't read this!

KATE WAS KILLED OFF! It was horrible! She is one of the 3 MAIN characters! It was heartbreaking. My dad said he actually felt sick afterward because they did it in such a shocking way! Everyone knows that in this episode someone is getting killed off. There has been talk everwhere and even an article talking about how tightly the lid has been kept on the show. Two endings were shot.

Then throughout the show you see stuff that makes you think one of the two guy characters is going to die. A truck rigged to explode and one of the guys holding the key in place and telling everyone to run and he'll follow them. The car explodes and everyone probably thinks "They killed off Tony." but then you see him and he's fine. Then we see (after a threat made on his life) Gibbs with his neck slit dead in his office chair but it turn's out Kate was dreaming.

Then at the end, a bullet is fired at the team and Kate jumps in the way and crashes to the ground. I was thinking, "no way! they killed her off!" but it turns out she was wearing a vest and the bullet was stopped. (the shooter was killed by the team) She groans ,gets up and for a few moments the team jokes around then she gets a sniper bullet to the forehead and crumples to the ground, in a pool of her blood. Then we see Ari the terrorist with a sniper rifle a ways away saying "Sorry Kaitlyn" and Gibbs saying "Ari" in a desprete voice aiming his pistol where he thinks the shot came from and that's how they ended it! I WAS SOOOOO SAD!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Dear God, that was so shocking! I was HORRIFIED! I hated that. I am so tiked off at Ari right now, I could kill him myself. I HATE ARI!!!!

Kate was one of my fav characters, and they 'suposedly' killed her off. I still say that she isn't dead. But, I'm not sure how she could not have died.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I'm not really interested in what this topic is about, but AIOP your avatar is awesome!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

SPam!
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Frank wrote:I'm not really interested in what this topic is about, but AIOP your avatar is awesome!
I whole heartedly agree. Gene Wilder was brillient as Willy Wonka in WWatCF. I LOVED that movie! He was sooooooo good!

mdb17 wrote:SPam!
What? How?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

mdb17 wrote:SPam!
Mild off-topicness is not a major concern at the ToO, and it is certainly not spam. No worries! :D
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

TV Obituaries:

CBS Caitlin 'Kate' Todd
NCIS (CBS)

Character: Naval crime investigator

Actor: Sasha Alexander

When Kate died: Tuesday's finale

Cause of death: A terrorist from a continuing story line was after NCIS team leader Leroy Gibbs (Mark Harmon); Kate took the bullet — causing tremendous emotional pain for Gibbs and creating new dramatic opportunities for next season.

Why? Creator Donald Bellisario says that Alexander asked out of the physically demanding show, that she decided she didn't want to stay for what will likely be a run of many seasons. "She worked like a trouper to the very end," says Bellisario, who is casting for a foreign-born female character.

Some people on a different board think that her death is just a dream that someone was having. But I think it's for real. I wonder which woman they are going to bring in now? Probably that blonde agent that Tony liked. She was in a few episodes.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz