NCIS

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

SEASON PREMIRE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I saw it, I was kinda surprised that they were going to make Luaren Holly the new director, I thought that she was just going to be over Gibbs for some reason.
Do you think that Gerald will die? And the add said that one of them was kidnapped. (Ducky most likely.)
And what about the Hamaus agent: is she really a good guy trying to clear a fellow agent or is she a bad guy who is just in cohots with Ari?

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

The premiere was ok, except for the sex stuff they of course have to include! I think Ari is plain Evil and that woman is helping him but probably because she DOESN'T think he's evil. I think he's playing her like everyone else.

I want HIM DEAD by the next episode darn it!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Jennifer Doyle wrote:The premiere was ok, except for the sex stuff they of course have to include! I think Ari is plain Evil and that woman is helping him but probably because she DOESN'T think he's evil. I think he's playing her like everyone else.

I want HIM DEAD by the next episode darn it!
I doubt that they will kill him off so soon in the season.

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Yes they will! I will bet you 20,000,000 pretend dollars that he is dead by next Tuesday!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Jennifer Doyle wrote:Yes they will! I will bet you 20,000,000 pretend dollars that he is dead by next Tuesday!
Why don't you just go ahead and pay me?

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas

Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Why don't you just go ahead and pay me?

Ahem, ahem, ahem, ahem, ahem! You can wire that money to my secure Swiss account. Here's the number ###-####-########.

HAHA! Anyway, that was a great episode. I would have liked to see him suffer a bit more. Like a fist-fight between him and Gibbs. But in the end, justice was served. I don't like the looks of the next episode I don't think. It's about torture or something? I don't know. I can't really remember, but it looked scary.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Well, one part of my life has been completed. Ari is dead!

AND THE ANGELS SANG!!!!!!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ :D
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I Missed it!!!! Can someone fill me in on what happened?
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Basic storyline;

Ducky keeps walking towards the car that Ari is in, and Ari DOES NOT shoot him. He takes Ducky for a ride in Ducky's car, and they talk. Gibbs, as usual, knows somethings not right, and calls Ducky. Well, Ari made Duck throw his cell phone away, so it just keeps ringing. So, Gibbs goes out by himself, and finds Ducky's cell, and then goes out to the new director woman's house. They decide to go to the house that Ari is suppose to be at. They get there, and the director BARELY misses getting shot, and so Gibbs shoots and kills the person who shot at the director woman. And.......it wasn't Ari. So, to make a long story short, they find that the new girl at NCIS DOES have connections to Ari, and that she is helping him, and he still says that he didn't shoot Kate, and now the new girl is trying to convice Gibbs and everyone that he didn't do it. So, Gibbs convinces the girl to help him, and set up a meeting with Ari. Well, Gibbs goes to his house to get his gun, and........it's gone. The lights come on, and Ari is sitting in the corner, holding the gun. The two talk awhile, and we find out that Ari DID infact shoot Kate. He says, 'I knew that it was a trap even before (whatsherface) said that you trusted her." Our hearts sink, and we realize that Gibbs was played by the new girl. He says, "It's too bad that you will have to die." He raises the gun. Gibbs puts his hands up, and says that he's killed too many people before, and is tired of it, and will be satisfied to see him die, whether or not it's at the hands of Gibbs or not. Ari laughs, aims, and BANG

Ari falls dead. Gibbs half smiles, and looks up towards the stairs. We see a pair of legs. They gracefully decend the stairs. We see an outline. We see familiar brown hair. The girl steps out of the shadows, and it's..............the new girl. She shot Ari. We then learn the shocked that Ari was her half brother. As the camera pulls up, the new girl sits over Ari's lifeless body, and sings in Hebrew. We then see the gravesite of Kate. Sad music plays. Everyone has almost walked by the grave, and suddenly Gibbs comes half running up. He leans over the casket. "I almost missed it" Kate smiles, and laughs. "You were late for my funeral." Gibbs laughs, and then is brought back to the real world by the director. As the new NCIS team walk away from the grave site, having lost a friend, and gained a new director, Abby takes out a tape player, and plays lively big band music, the kind heard everywhere in New Orleans. You see, Kate was from there, and that is the custom. Gibbs looks back one last time, and says, "Sorry Kate." They all walk on, looking towards the future, and as the music swells, and grows louder, Gibbs smiles, and walks past the camera, and we're left with black, and the music.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

YAY!!! Thanks so much for that AIOP. THat was awesome. I appreciate you taking the time to write tht up for me. \:D/ YOU ROCK!!! \:D/

AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

No prob! I enjoyed it!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

I didn't think that they would kill him that soon. (Even that tough the episode was entitled "Kill Ari" Part Three)

Yours Truely,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas

Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I think the new Director of NCIS and Gibbs have good chemistry!
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Is the half sister of Ari a new character?
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

AIO Psyche wrote:Is the half sister of Ari a new character?
Must be. At the end of the last season they said they were looking for a lady from overseas to replace Kate. Someone with an accent or something like that.Either she, or the director could fill that spot.

COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I think the new Director of NCIS and Gibbs have good chemistry!
I think that they meant for them to. Plus it adds a new side of Gibbs that the viewers haven't seen before.

And I think we will have to wait till Tuesday to see if Zeba is a full time character. (I think that it would be funny if she had a sister named Zalmunna.)

And does anyone have an idea what happened to Gibbs' first wife and daughter?

Yours Truely,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas

Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
I think that they meant for them to.
Of course silly! :p

I think Zeba is cool. I am glad she did the right thing last week, by axing Ari. Did you know the actor who played Ari was in the first season of 24?

I don't know what happened to Gibbs' family. Divorce and then the daughter living with the mom?
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Jennifer Doyle wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
I think that they meant for them to.
Of course silly! :p

I think Zeba is cool. I am glad she did the right thing last week, by axing Ari. Did you know the actor who played Ari was in the first season of 24?

I don't know what happened to Gibbs' family. Divorce and then the daughter living with the mom?
I didn't remember him in it. (Did he play a bad guy?)

And with Gibbs' family: I think that from what Gibbs said to Zeba something bad happened to them. (Possibly death.)

Yours Truely,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas

aiofan_19
Found

Post by aiofan_19 »

*thread merged*

This is one of my ultimate favorite shows ever! Post what you think about the show. Whatever you want...

*Please don't be cruel if you dislike the show. You may state what you don't like about it, but do it with kindness and thought for those who really enjoy the show.*
Wild Horses Can't Keep Me Away from the Town of Odyssey!