NCIS

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

It is definitely my favourite CIS. It's a lot more interesting then the other CIS' in my opinion.

ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

I have seen it a couple times and my parents watch it lots. Its OK.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

What is NCIS?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
aiofan_19
Found

Post by aiofan_19 »

1st of all it stands for: Naval Criminal Investigative Service.

It is a TV show on CBS. Pretty much they solve crimes, but it's a lot more than that.

There are quite a few main characters.

#1. Gibbs

His full name is Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
His title - Supervisory Special Agent Gibbs.
His is the field agents' team leader. He's pretty much...the Boss. Which is exactly what his is called by his team. He currently leads a team consisting of Anthony DiNozzo, Timothy McGee, and Ziva David. He is very secretive about his past. He doesn’t like to talk about it. But…I do. He joined the United States Marine Corps and became a Scout Sniper instead of going to college.He served in Panama & Iraq, and was hurt in an explosion at Desert Storm. He has been married 4 times, divorced 3 times. His 1st wife (Shannon) and his 12 year old daughter (Kelly) were murdered. They were both in a van when the driver was shot and killed and Shannon and Kelly died in the crash. He retired from the Marine Corps as a Gunnery Sergeant. And he joined NIS which later became NCIS, because of what had happened to Shannon & Kelly. He also enjoys building boats in his basement. He has build at least 4, but it has not been revealed how he gets them out. One of the boats he named “Kelly” after his daughter. I should probably also tell you that Gibbs likes red heads. Shannon was a redhead and so were all of his 3 ex-wives.

#2. Tony

Full name: Anthony “Tony” D. DiNozzo.
Title: Senior Special Agent DiNozzo
He comes from a wealthy family but unfortunately his father disowned him so he is not wealthy but likes to live like it. Tony went to Ohio State University; worked for Philadelphia Police Dept. & Peoria PD; and is a former homicide detective for the Baltimore PD. He is a flirt, and is usually getting shot down by women, but he doesn’t care. He also loves movies and is often quoting, imitating, or referring to some actor or movie.

To be continued...
Wild Horses Can't Keep Me Away from the Town of Odyssey!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

My favorite show. :)
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I personally like NCSI:LA better, but since I don't watch much TV anymore... NCIS is still great. Tony is funny, McGee could definitely use a girl (does he have one???) Abbey is AMAZING! lol. Gibbs... he could use some humor. And the Doc rocks. :P Awesome TV show.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I'm enjoying NCIS:LA too but it doesn't have 6 epic characters like NCIS does so it can't be quite as good. ;)
The Court Jester
I've been here a bit

Post by The Court Jester »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:I personally like NCSI:LA better, but since I don't watch much TV anymore... NCIS is still great. Tony is funny, McGee could definitely use a girl (does he have one???) Abbey is AMAZING! lol. Gibbs... he could use some humor. And the Doc rocks. :P Awesome TV show.

Hmmm.. I don't know if McGee still has a girl, but he got one, a few episodes ago I think. She was a pretty blonde. Lol. It was funny to see Tony's and David's expressions.

I don't know if it was actually the last episode this season, but the latest episode, the ending, sure looked like a possible season ending... :( I didn't really like what it looked like as far as where Gibbs is concerned. I hope they don't try taking him out, it just couldn't be NCIS with out him.
Hahaha My Motto: ;)

Matthew 10:39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I've heard ads for it, but I've never watched it.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I was thrilled to hear that all 3 current shows got picked up for another season. \:D/
ImageImageImage
logos linked