Volume 53 Now Shipping...

...or is it?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Boswell
Classic

Volume 53 Now Shipping...

Post by Boswell »

Yesterday, my order with Amazon for The Green Ring Conspiracy moved into the "Shipping Soon" phase, and I got an e-mail this morning that it had shipped. It'll arrive at my place next Wednesday.

After it shipped, I checked the item listing, and it said the item was now In Stock, but I just checked again, and it's reverted to "Temporarily Unavailable." You can order it, but they don't know when they'll receive it again, so it was available for, at most, a few short hours this morning. Indigo is in the same situation, but maybe christian book stores will start seeing it. If you're in the States, it looks like both Amazon and ChristianBook have it in stock.

Hopefully we can all look forward to seeing out physical copies soon. I'm not listening to this until I head home at the end of April, and these months will be the greatest test of patience in my life!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I got Saturday. I don't know why but I was pleasantly surprised.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I've had my copy since February 24.:lol:
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

I've had mine for about a week now :)

-Kim
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Mine shipped from CBD last week, and I should be able to pick it up at the border tomorrow!!!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Laurie wrote:I've had my copy since February 24.:lol:
:doubt:
IForgotMyUserName
I've been here a bit

Post by IForgotMyUserName »

I got my copy from Amazon last week
Taps

Post by Taps »

And Boswell is just like- WHAAAT?? :lol:
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

i use cbd.. got mine weds... it was on "back-order" until march.. when they said it was to be released.. crazy.. but they seem to have the best prices and consisant shipping. ive almost listened o it twice since i got it yesterday. lucky i cant get in trouble listening to it at work.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

thegreenringC wrote:And Boswell is just like- WHAAAT?? :lol:
Bah, everyone knows that Laurie gets her copies early, with her super-secret bookstore connections. I thought that for once I wouldn't be the last person on the planet to get my copy. :boohoo:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Boswell wrote:
Bah, everyone knows that Laurie gets her copies early, with her super-secret bookstore connections. I thought that for once I wouldn't be the last person on the planet to get my copy. :boohoo:
My only "connection" is that I know better than to order any FOTF product (including AIO) from anywhere and yes I understand that ordering is the only option most of you have. Family Christian Store is not exactly super secret unless you do not have a FCS near you but in that instance you could check their website. Look at it this way at least (I hope) you did not order from FOTF. If you did you would be waiting until July or August.
Last edited by Laurie on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Laurie wrote:
Boswell wrote:
My only "connection" is that I know better than to order any FOTF product (including AIO) from anywhere and yes I understand that ordering is the only option most of you have. Family Christian Store is not exactly super secret unless you do not have a FCS near you but in that instance you could check their website. Look at it this way at least (I hope) you did not order from FOTF. If you did you would be waiting until July or August.
Woah, after you mentioned that, I did a search for this "Family Christian Store." You actually have a chain of Christian bookstores in the States?! Who would have ever imagined such a thing! :lol: I've never seen anything but independently owned one-off stores!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Boswell wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Boswell wrote:
Woah, after you mentioned that, I did a search for this "Family Christian Store." You actually have a chain of Christian bookstores in the States?! Who would have ever imagined such a thing! :lol: I've never seen anything but independently owned one-off stores!
Yes they are a chain. Believe me when I say I would prefer the family owned bookstores that I loved and lost back in 2008. FCS is not (and never will be) as good.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Boswell wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Boswell wrote:
We have chains in Canada too, i think the biggest they get is about 2 stores though . . .
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I ordered TGRC from FOTF and got is today.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

greenringC just loaned his copy to me, so I didn't have to wait. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
Taps

Post by Taps »

Yay Steve! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I was smart and didn't preorder. When Amazon said "temporarily unavailable" on March 1, I checked Chapters, and they didn't have it in stock either, so I checked FOTF's Canadian website and they had it listed as in stock for $16.99/ \:D/ I ordered it and it arrived Wednesday. :D Yay! I haven't listened yet - I'm going to start on Monday, I think, unless I break down and listen all day tomorrow. ;)

Boswell, I hope your copy comes soon! You always seem to get stuck with something like this happening. :(
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... +&x=13&y=7

It says the one of the left is available, and has 5 left, and the one on the right is out of stock. And they are the same product.

That is the case as I post this, that is.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Boswell and I are Canadians. We have to shop at amazon.ca. Right now they do claim to have 1 left in stock, but when I ordered from FOTF on March 1, there weren't any at Amazon. And I have my set and Boswell doesn't, so that's all I have to say about that. \:D/