Prince Valiant

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Prince Valiant

Post by StrongNChrist »

While talking to Invisible Ninja last night Prince Valiant came up in our conversation. Which made me curious...how many of you guys have actually heard of the comic book Prince Valiant?
Have any of you read any of them? Own any of them? I heard some of the volumes are nearly impossible to get. Especially number 1 and 2. It took us months to hunt down and it cost a lot of money to buy them since they don't get reprinted. But my brother collects them and I told him that if he ever decides to not own them I'll take them \:D/
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I read the comic once or twice a year on Sundays when we go to New York. :- Does that count?
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah I have vague remembrance of seeing it in the Sunday paper over 20 years ago.