Who is your favorite character? (Family division)

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Who is your favorite character? ( family division )

The Dewhite Family
20%
The Washington Family
10%
The Jacobs family
5%
The Parker Family
10%
The Jones Family
No votes
The Kendall Family
5%
The Straussberg Family
5%
The Rathbones!
35%
The Mulligans!
10%
The Adams!
No votes
The Mortans!
No votes

Total votes: 20

Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Who is your favorite character? (Family division)

Post by Taps »

FAMILY DIVISION! I'll bet none of you saw THIS coming!!! if you were wondering I took out the Barclay Family on purpose because then it wouldn't be a fair competition. ( Sorry Darcie )

UPDATE! version 2.0! I have now added the Mulligans, Adams, Morton's, and the Rathbones! Enjoy!
Last edited by Taps on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I was like, "Where are the Barclays?!", and then I read your post, tiftt. ;) I voted for the DeWhites because of Jared and Trent.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

takeitfromthetop wrote:( Sorry Darcie )
Well, I guess it is for the best. They'd get the majority of votes anyway. If not due to preference then due to people being worried I'd shut down The ToO if they lost. ;)
I... haven't heard enough non-Barclay episodes to vote fairly. :(
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Ah oh will. we all know the Barclay's were the best. Thats exactly WHY I didn't put it in.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

When I saw the poll, I was like, "Where is the Barclay family!" :mad: Then I read your post. :)

My pick was between the Washington family and the Jacobs. I picked the Jacobs in the end. :yes:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Sapphire wrote:When I saw the poll, I was like, "Where is the Barclay family!" :mad: Then I read your post. :)

My pick was between the Washington family and the Jacobs. I picked the Jacobs in the end. :yes:
^exactly everything she said. Word-for-word.

What about the Rathbones? :lol:
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

The DeWhites are totally the best family. Public opinion agrees with me. \:D/
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

ric wrote:The DeWhites are totally the best family. Public opinion agrees with me. \:D/
While I like Trent and Jared is plain awesome and hilarious, the whole family is never really seen "as a family". The kids do stuff, but I need an entire family to be in the series to vote them as a favorite family. Aside from that...they weren't really in all that many episodes, when you look at the grand scheme of things.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

SoccerLOTR wrote:
Sapphire wrote:When I saw the poll, I was like, "Where is the Barclay family!" :mad: Then I read your post. :)

^exactly everything she said. Word-for-word.

What about the Rathbones? :lol:
Ooh, ooh, we need the Rathbones! That's who my vote would go to! I voted for the Washingtons, though. They're DA BOMB! \:D/
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

SoccerLOTR wrote:
ric wrote:The DeWhites are totally the best family. Public opinion agrees with me. \:D/
While I like Trent and Jared is plain awesome and hilarious, the whole family is never really seen "as a family". The kids do stuff, but I need an entire family to be in the series to vote them as a favorite family. Aside from that...they weren't really in all that many episodes, when you look at the grand scheme of things.
Ya, I guess you're right. But Jared and Trent are the best duo, even with the few episodes they're in together.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Why is there no option for the Bassett family? Wooton FTW!! :woo!:
jesusfreak
OK

Post by jesusfreak »

No Mulligans or Rathbones?! :(

Gonna have to go with the DeWhites then.

~Jesusfreak
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Where are the Springers? :(
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

As soon as I saw this thread--before I clicked on it I thought "BARCLAYS!!". but since I can't say them, I guess maybe, the Wahingtons.
Why are the Rathbones not included?
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

To add to our 'who's not included list', don't forget the Shepherds. And if we can include people like the Dewhite family, we might as well add the Morton family and Johnson family.
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

It should be "Who's Your Favorite Non-Barclay Family"?

Great topic. I really enjoy the Wachingtons, so I voted for them.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

I like the Adams Family.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Ooh, where are they in this poll? Also, it looks like you forgot the Munsters. That's a grievous error that I'm afraid I will have to report you for. :(
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

So with all these posts, why was mine only the 4th vote?
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:So with all these posts, why was mine only the 4th vote?
When the poll is modified, it deletes previous votes.

With the mulligans added, I struggled between them and the Jacobs...Still gotta love the Rathbones too though!