*Changes* {Express Yourself} By Alyssa --FREE!

Everything is Free!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Alyssa wrote:Sorry about the wait, AIOluver, PM sent! :yes:

Sunshine, thanks so much for the order! Question though: Are you talking like actual pictures of sketches and paintings or like colored pencils and paints? I do have this one available (below) in my examples, which you are welcome to have. Otherwise, let me know! :D

I really like that siggy! :yes: Do you think you could make a matching avvy?
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

In the picture you used to promote your shop, you included the cute pink plaid pattern as the second picture. could i use it as my avvy?

-- Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:01 pm --

Hi Alyssa, here is my order:

Number of Squares: 4
Objects/Images/Colors: Zebra print or anything pink. Or anything that follows along the lines of girly.
Matching Avy?: Yes! (just 1 square)
Additional Info: Optional

Thanks so much!!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, mincheif! :D I'll have your order to you as soon as possible. :yes: So, did you want the plaid as your avy? I can also put as one of the sig squares if you want. Let me know, and I'll have your order to you very soon!
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

Could I have the plaid as an avy, and then have another set that matches?

I will pay you for them both.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Oh, you don't have to. :D Anyway, here is a preview of the sig! If you like it, I'll send you the codes. And, I'll need you to pick one of the squares to be the avy. Let me know which one you pick! And, below is also the plaid for the avy. Let me know if you'd like a border or your name on it. :D

By the way, your sig is one of the funnest ones to made that I've ver done...probably because it's so me. ;) I love zebra print, pink, and am a total girly girl. :D Send me a PM sometime, I think we would get along well! :yes:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

Ohhh! I love it!! That's perfect!! I think I want the first square as my avy.

Oh, and the plaid avy is fine without anything else on it.

I'm glad you had fun while making my sig. And I think we would get along great too! Thanks sooo much!!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great, I'm so glad you like it! :yes: PM coming soon!

minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

K. Thanks soo much Alyssa!!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Signature:

Squares: 1
Theme: Rainbow
In-Between Coloring:
Last edited by Sunshine on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Thanks, Sunshine, I'll have that out to you very soon! :yes:

One question, though. :D Are you thinking like a cartoon rainbow or a real rainbow? And, you wanted just a rainbow?

Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

I mean just a rainbow colored set. :-s
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Oh, okay, I can totally do that. :D Coming very soon...sorry about the wait!

Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Alyssa wrote:Oh, okay, I can totally do that. :D Coming very soon...sorry about the wait!
That's fine. Thanks a lot!
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Could you make me a sig that says something to the effect of, "I was the first person voted out of Survivor: ToO?
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I sure can! :D Do you have any idea for a background?

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I was thinking just half an island on the right with water covering the left.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

@Monty: Are you think like in the squares or as in something like this?:

Or...something different?

@Sunshine: Here are a couple examples! :D If neither of these work, let me know and I'll try again. :yes:

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Yeah, that looks awesome!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Those examples are very pretty, but I'm looking for something a little different. :-k You see, I have a signature kind of like that already :( Think....
Last edited by Sunshine on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, Monty, it's coming soon! :D

Sunshine, alright, I'll try something different..... sorry about the wait. :D