*Changes* {Express Yourself} By Alyssa --FREE!

Everything is Free!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
bold4god
OK

Post by bold4god »

Number of Squares: hmm, maybe 4
Objects/Images/Colors/Theme: I would like pictures that go together, something to do with a horse, and a western saddle, maybe a girl riding, whatever you think looks good together. could you make it be different shades of brown.
In-Between Coloring: I think I want no seperation and no border
Avy: just take the 4 pictures from the sig and put them in an avy.
Additional Info: none
here is the order form, could you make me this set please? thank you!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, bold4god! I've been out of town for the past week, so pardon the lateness. ;) But, I should have it to you by Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Is that okay? :D
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
bold4god
OK

Post by bold4god »

that is fine! (especially since it is free!) thanks!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, than, how are these? :D If you like these, I can make you your avy and send the codes, otherwise let me know and I'll try again! :yes:

We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
bold4god
OK

Post by bold4god »

those are so cool! I like the first one, and could I have the third square as my avy? thanks!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great, I'm so glad that you like them. :D And, you just wanted the third square plain, no lettering?

bold4god
OK

Post by bold4god »

yeah, thanks!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, PM coming very soon! :D

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

can I order one set please?

Number of Squares: 3
Objects/Images/Colors/Theme: picture one, Hannah Montana, picture 2 Jonas bros, pic 2 Justin Bieber EDIT: I forgot to tell you hat the second slide should look like ;) Just any cute pink and purple swirly background will do. :D Thanks!
In-Between Coloring: none
Inscription: slide one, who needs pop culture? Slide two, when you have a big family?
Avy:just a cute pink avy
Additional Info: Could this be animated? Slide one/slide two

thanks!
Last edited by Joanne on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Sure thing, Joanne! :D I'll have that out to you by Saturday, that okay? ;) Thanks so much!

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

sounds good! Thank you! :hug:
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

You're Very welcome! :hug: But, I thought I'd show you wahat I have in mind for the two slides to look like. :D If you like these, I can put your sig together. ;) If not, I'll try to fix or change anything you want! :D Oh, and sorry about not finding a good swirly background, I hope this ones okay. ;D Otherwise, I would be happy to find something else! ;) Here you are:

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Is is possible I've never ordered from you? O.o

Here's an order: :hug:

Number of Squares: 4 please
Objects/Images/Colors/Theme: anything kittens :)
In-Between Coloring: your call!
Avy: Choose # of squares please just make matching the signature, and I'm not picky about the squares or details, surprise me! ;)
Additional Info: :hug:

;) <3

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

hey Alyssa looks great! Could I change the second slide though to be like people holding hands and it say ... when you have good friends?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I'd love to, Joanne! :D Coming very soon! :yes:

Anne, how is this? If you need any changes, let me know! :D Otherwise, I'll send you a code and make you an avy. ;) Thanks for the hugs, by the way! :hug: :hug: :hug:

double post fixed - tkd

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I love it! :D

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

PM sent, dear Anne! :D

Joanne, in the spoiler are some sample pictures so I can get the right idea of what you mean. :yes: If neither of those work, let me know and I'll try to find something esle! :D

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Thanks Alyssa I love the second one!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, Joanne, how is this? :D As I said, I can make ANY changes...from the blurring letter background to the picture. ;)

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

That's great! Thank you. :D