Epic Mickey, DK Country Returns, and Zelda Upward Sword

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Epic Mickey, DK Country Returns, and Zelda Upward Sword

Post by Taps »

So... what do you guys think of these games? has anybody played these games? I don't think Zelda is out yet but what do you think of the other games? DISCUSS:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Actually I am eager for people's thoughts on Epic Mickey as well because its on sale for one day only on Amazon today. \:D/
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I've never played it... but the mere title makes me want to. :o
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Epic Mickey was fairly entertaining. I spent my Christmas break playing it. Honestly it was pretty fun. There were some issues, such as the camera was horrible. The story was entertaining, I thought. It's not exactly very original in terms of gameplay, though, there are many just like it.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Epic Mickey isn't all that great.
he/him | a little stinker.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah the early stuff I was reading about Epic Mickey made me :shock: and it sounded awesome, then the reviews were kind of okay. But Wii games tend to not get very cheap and $30 isn't a TERRIBLE price, when you already have $35 of credit on Amazon. ;) Buuuut.... I might pass and if I must waste money get Marvel VS Capcom 3 in a few weeks. It'll cost twice as much but I think you get a $10 credit on your account for pre-ordering it, so its not too bad a price, I suppose.