Apps. What are the best games?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Apps. What are the best games?

Post by Taps »

So for all those ipod touch users out there what are the best games? free and paid?
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Well, I don't have an iTouch or iPhone, but the games I like to play on my friends' iTouches and/or iPhones are Papi Jump, MASH, and (yes, I know I'm a nerd) chess.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Eugene Meltsner Fan
Gold Member

Post by Eugene Meltsner Fan »

Angry Birds!!! You'll be addicted right away! If you want more levels you'll have to pay. The lite version doesn't have that many levels. There's also a halloween version but, I don't know if it's still up.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Ooh excellent topic. \:D/

PapiJump, Cube Runner, Friend Caller 3 (makes your iPod touch a phone :shock: ), JellyCar, eBuddy, PAC-MAN Lite, Pirate Nation, and Bump are cool.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Shadowfax wrote:Ooh excellent topic. \:D/

PapiJump, Cube Runner, Friend Caller 3 (makes your iPod touch a phone :shock: ), JellyCar, eBuddy, PAC-MAN Lite, Pirate Nation, and Bump are cool.
How much does Friend Caller 3 cost? That would be so cool? I dont have a touch yet... I'm saving up... What free games are there? I dont want to spend all my money on apps.

\:D/
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Tap Tap Revenge. I don't know if it costs money, but it's so much fun!!!!
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

iluvsns wrote:

How much does Friend Caller 3 cost? That would be so cool? I dont have a touch yet... I'm saving up... What free games are there? I dont want to spend all my money on apps.
It's free, but to make calls and texts, it's $0.10 per call/text. :yes:
Also, you need wi-fi to be able to send them.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Snail Mail! :yes:
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Shadowfax wrote:
iluvsns wrote:

It's free, but to make calls and texts, it's $0.10 per call/text. :yes:
Also, you need wi-fi to be able to send them.
Oh wow oh wow oh wowowowowowowowow! I am so drooling thinking about getting my ipod touch now! \:D/ So what free games are out there?

Taps

Post by Taps »

There is so many free apps! and so money amazing ones too! but The ones that cost money are best. I am actually trying to convince my dad to give me the password to the wi-fi but he thinks I am going to be doing like bad stuff on the Internet.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Hey guys, since this thread is related to media, I'm moving it over to Harlequin's. :yes: Carry on. \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

takeitfromthetop wrote:There is so many free apps! and so money amazing ones too! but The ones that cost money are best. I am actually trying to convince my dad to give me the password to the wi-fi but he thinks I am going to be doing like bad stuff on the Internet.
we have wi-fi in our house too.. but I have no clue if it has a password. Do all the wi-fis usually have passwords? So.. you dont do ToO on the ipod touch or Cant you get on it from there???

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Angry Birds! I just bought one of the new ipod touch things a couple of days ago with some boot pay...man, it's ridiculously fun.
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

I do not have a itouch. But I'm asking for one this christmas!
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

so.. people call ipod touches itouch? I'm asking for one too! I heard Wallie World was having them on sale for like 160 bucks! plus a 50$ wallies gift card so its actually 210 bucks. Which is a great deal! I hope hope hope hope I get one! =P~ Please?

Taps

Post by Taps »

those who have ipod touches or are going to should TOTALLY by spiderman total mayhem! its amazing and addicting. it is 7 bucks but that and the rest of Gameloft games are totally worth it!
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

i have ninja fruit and angry birds on my android htc hero. i like them. i play the chess game it doesnt count cause i play it on the easist and win win my knight all the time.

there is a wings of steel flying game i like. (i notice a lot of I people.. in this tread i apologize i dont have a I product minus my ipod classic.)
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Taps

Post by Taps »

Cool! this is so far down!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Angry Birds and Mega Jump are the only games I ever play on my iTouch. Oh, and Zombie Farm. But I'd never admit to that. :noway:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Taps

Post by Taps »

iluvsns wrote:
takeitfromthetop wrote:There is so many free apps! and so money amazing ones too! but The ones that cost money are best. I am actually trying to convince my dad to give me the password to the wi-fi but he thinks I am going to be doing like bad stuff on the Internet.
we have wi-fi in our house too.. but I have no clue if it has a password. Do all the wi-fis usually have passwords? So.. you dont do ToO on the ipod touch or Cant you get on it from there???
Yeah I have before at differnet peoples houses who DO have wi-fi. but It was really hard to post at all. I don't think I really did. I think I just browsed.