Apps. What are the best games?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Oh... thanks tkitfrmthtp... (abbreviation :) )
Wall Street Journal had a like whole page article about Angry Birds... considering its only 99 cents and WSJ claims it has been shown to reduce stress levels... (not kidding) I may buy it if and when I get the ipod touch. :)

\:D/
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Tiger refers to him as TIFTT. \:D/

My friend's best friend downloaded some forty-five bucks worth of illegal iPod apps, and even did some for a friend of mine who I sit next to on the bus.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Thats not nice! :shock:
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Oh, I downloaded an app from the movie Inception, and it's about creating dream worlds, and it's creepy.

Taps

Post by Taps »

Is it good? whats it do?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

So i've been killing some ipod touch games lately, alot of some good free ones is the smurfs village (it's kind of like the farmville thing on facebook except it's actually fun), tap tap revolution, topple, iBast Moki, Stardunk...there's alot of cool games that aren't free too, like Robot Unicorn Attack, Fuzzle, Age of Zombies, Trism, Angry Birds, and perhaps my favorite FRUIT NINJA, most of them are like in the .99 to 2.99 price range...alot cheaper to pay for like a ton of apps than just one xbox game or whatnot.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

TigerintheShadows wrote:Tiger refers to him as TIFTT. \:D/

My friend's best friend downloaded some forty-five bucks worth of illegal iPod apps, and even did some for a friend of mine who I sit next to on the bus.
Such as? :evil: I love Oregon Trail, Family Feud, HyperBowl (check it out!) What else is out there?

Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Shadowfax wrote:Oh, I downloaded an app from the movie Inception, and it's about creating dream worlds, and it's creepy.

Sweet, what's it do? \:D/

The Dice is a cool, free app with with realistic-looking dice that you can roll. \:D/ You can also add or remove the number of dice. If you want to play something like Yahtzee or Farkle you need a paper to keep score, but the app does all the dice work. :yes: It only does six-sided dice, but that's still awesome (especially for free). :D

My Flake is a paper-snowflake-making app, free, and works like on http://snowdays.popularfront.com/ :)

And of course there's the Kindle app, which you can use in sync with your Amazon account to read books that you've bought (whether you "bought" them for free or not). :read:
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Paper Toss and Snail Mail.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I might try those, ric.

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

EK wrote:and perhaps my favorite FRUIT NINJA
:highfive: I seriously love this game! My friend had it on his Windows7 phone. I could play it for hours. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

American Eagle wrote:
EK wrote:and perhaps my favorite FRUIT NINJA
:highfive: I seriously love this game! My friend had it on his Windows7 phone. I could play it for hours. \:D/
I should try the lite version and see if I like it.

Taps

Post by Taps »

I have vegetable ninja which is kinda like that.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

I got Castle Wars (free) which is an epic strategy game, yet not too complex for the iPod/iPhone interface.
Taps

Post by Taps »

Cool! I recently got Minecraft Eden, Crash Nitro Kart 2, Bloons TD4 and Plants Vs. Zombies. they are all SWEET!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I'm totally in love with Fruit Ninja. I have all the blades but 1 and all the backgrounds and 19 awards!!!

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I recommend Fruit Ninja, Bloons TD4, The Price is Right, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2010 (not 2011!), Free App A Day, TTR4, Slingo, Pocket Frogs, Mega Jump, Monopoly: Here and Now, Stardunk, and Tradewinds 2.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I have Free App a Day and Mega Jump! Both are awesome FREE games!

Taps

Post by Taps »

Mega Jump + awesome
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

:yes: It's SO fun! But retarded that they want you to pay to get coins.