Professor Layton

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

What is your favorite Prof. Layton game so far?

Prof. Layton and the Curious Villiage
33%
Prof. Layton and the Diabolical Box
No votes
Prof. Layton and the Unwowned future
33%
I have no idea what you're talking about
33%
I love them all
No votes

Total votes: 6

Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Professor Layton

Post by Mark Prescott »

Here is the officail Prof. Layton video game series fan club! \:D/ Here we can talk about the games, ask for help on some of the puzzles, and anything else relating to the games! For those of you who don't know, professor Layton video games are a series of games with lots of puzzles in them for the DS. Does anyone have The Unwowned future yet? I want it.
~Mark Prescott~
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

I wanted the first game when it came out, its looks fun. Maybe I'll get one of em' with my b-day money.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

It is fun. There are lost of brain boggelors to solve, and the best part is, it's not cheesy; It has a plot.
~Mark Prescott~
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

When my family got Professor Layton: The Curios Village, everyone wanted a game. Even my Mom wanted to play it! The puzzles were really cool, even if some of them had be guessing for days on end.
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

The Unwound Future made me shed hot, manly tears. Having completed all three games, I can say that it was an outstanding conclusion to the first trilogy, and one of the most emotionally moving games I've played to date (other noteworthy candidates include Okami and Valkyria Chronicles). The puzzles seemed easier this time around (or maybe I was just getting better), but the story delves into Layton's personal life, which was previously shrouded.

Now that I'm finished the trilogy, I really, really wish they had released Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva in North America. It's so pathetic to have the movie translated into English, with all the original British voice cast from the games, but unable to play in anything but PAL Blu-ray and DVD players. Even if it were region free, I'd have paid the hefty price to have that movie in a second, but it's completely locked. *grumble*

The announcement of Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney a couple weeks back also got me more excited about a game than I've been in years. A crossover between two of my favourite game series on the exciting new 3DS! It's a shame it'll take about two years to localize from Japanese first...