Dragon Cave

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Duuuuuude...Your Golden Wyvern is looking good \:D/
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Thanks! I'm trying to find another one, but it's so time consuming. =p
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

You're welcome ^_^ (I almost did the your welcome thing...*sigh)

Also Wakk0, I noticed that your dragon eggs haven't hatched yet, and they only have like a day left and haven't gotten 1,000 views yet so I added them to a few click sites D= didn't want them to die...They only need to be added to like two other click sites to reach 1,000...Sooo yah.
Last edited by Paula on Mon May 04, 2015 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I recently got these two. Image Image :yay:
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Oooohh, YAY, Penguin. =D
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

YOU GOT A TREE??????????? AND ANOTHER GOLD WYVERN??? *highfive* Nice, Dude!!!! You're officially an official DCer!
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

PaulaJarvis wrote:YOU GOT A TREE??????????? AND ANOTHER GOLD WYVERN??? *highfive* Nice, Dude!!!! You're officially an official DCer!
I didn't realize I needed a tree to become official. ;)
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Penguin wrote:
PaulaJarvis wrote:YOU GOT A TREE??????????? AND ANOTHER GOLD WYVERN??? *highfive* Nice, Dude!!!! You're officially an official DCer!
I didn't realize I needed a tree to become official. ;)
Welllll....Now ya do :D You're welcome ;)
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Please note her name.

Kaida, this is for you!
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Nice, Whitty :P

I got another golden wyvern egg! \:D/ And my vampire grew up. I'm tempted to use the Bite action. I read on the wiki that it may kill it or transform it and if it is transformed it's possible for it to automatically be dropped in the AP. =o
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

The dragons on your sig look AMAZING \:D/

Current DC status: Attempting to create a Neglected, and breeding all the hybrids
So far I've bred a Shallow Water Dragon, a Hellhorse Dragon, and an Ultraviolet Dragon. I still need: a Geode Dragon, a SoulPeace Dragon, and a Two Finned Bluna.
So I'm almost there!!! :mrgreen:
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

That's cool, Paula! \:D/ I'm trying to get them too. I might get the Shallow Water and the HellHorse real zoon. I already have the Soulpeace and Ultraviolet. My summonings keep failing :(
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

IKR...YAY Hybrids are awesome!!! Have you tried summoning with different dragons? Or are you still working on getting two of each?
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

You an only summon once every two weeks no matter how many dragons you have of the trio. I just want a boy and a girl for the three =p
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

So I'm currently sitting at 198 dragons and am looking to do something special for my 200th. Ideas?

I'm also starting a breeding project to get a 20th gen dragon by the end of the year. Anyone interested in helping?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

What's a 20th gen dragon??

So how does one go about creating a Neglected? I attempted and it didn't work that well...For one it's not possible to add a hidden egg to click sites. I'm going to try to unhide and add it to click sites 7 minutes before the ToD [as the Neglected Dragon website suggested] and see if it works, but I was just wondering how some of you other DCers experimented with creating one.
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

So I tried using the Bite action of both my vamps and though they successfully made the eggs into vampire eggs they were dropped into the AP. :(
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Knight Fisher wrote:So I'm currently sitting at 198 dragons and am looking to do something special for my 200th. Ideas?

I'm also starting a breeding project to get a 20th gen dragon by the end of the year. Anyone interested in helping?
Are you thinking of doing something DC related?
I might be able to help with the 20th gen. *nods* are you thinking purebred?

@Paula: a 20th gen dragon is just a dragon (of any breed) that has 20 generations. For example this dragon is a 5th gen purebred. As for the Neglected, I'll have to get back to you. They are pretty tricky and it is all about timing. Also, adding your egg to click sites 7 minutes before is too early. Normally people do 5-3 minutes before (if I am remembering correctly).
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Ah, I see...Thank you snubz! Also KF, I'd be happy to help \:D/
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

snubs wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:So I'm currently sitting at 198 dragons and am looking to do something special for my 200th. Ideas?

I might be able to help with the 20th gen. *nods* are you thinking purebred?
I'm not quite that ambitious. :P Currently I'm thinking just not inbred. I've got a couple 8th gens so far but this will obviously take a lot to do.

Sweet! I'll start up a Google doc at some point.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.