Regis Returns -- RPG

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

OOC: It was dramatic! \:D/ I just happened to laugh at a few of the lines.
*insert provocative quote here*
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Well, have Mandy wake up already! :x It took me forever to re-type that post to make it better fitting (I typed out the original on a friend's Blackberry).
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: You want her to wake up in Trent's arms? :anxious:
TigerintheShadows

At Whit's End. (Though that would be romantic. ;) )
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: Oh :p

Huzzah for someone who agrees with me! \:D/

IC: She shivered. And blinked. Her head hurt terribly. Mandy saw figures looming over her. She was laying on something soft...
TigerintheShadows

Trent looked down when he saw her stir. A smile broke out on his lips. "Morning, Sleeping Beauty."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: :mecry: It's so beautiful!

IC: Mandy tilted her head towards the sound of Trent's voice. She wanted to speak, but her lips were parched and dry. What she whispered came out as a croak.

"Trwe..nt?"
TigerintheShadows

Trent grinned. "Glad you're coherent. Here." He handed her a glass of water. "You might need this."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Eagerly, she grasped the water glass and lifted it to her lips. She never knew that water could be so...refreshing. She swallowed and gulped for more. Smiling, her cracked lips formed the words, "thank you..."
TigerintheShadows

"No problem," he murmured. He was silent for a moment. "Are you okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?"
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy sighed. "No, not really. At least not physically. But it will take me a few months to get over the emotional and mental strain that I've suffered." She smiled. "At least my sense of humor hasn't been damaged."

Her head throbbed.
TigerintheShadows

"Yeah, that'll happen." He noticed her wince slightly. "Look, just lie back, okay? Don't strain yourself or anything."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy couldn't think of any response. She could sense that Trent was upset and she didn't want to bother him.

She reached out and gently brushed his forearm. "Thank you for saving me."
TigerintheShadows

He felt heat rush to his face at her touch. "You're welcome. It was the least I could do."

OOC: Try and stay on for like, half an hour; I have to leave the school where I'm using the computer and I'm OCD about this... :anxious:
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy blushed; a deep, pink blush that filled her entire body with warmth. She was so grateful, but didn't know how to express it. She closed her eyes...head aching...arms filled with shooting pains.

OOC: I have to leave...but I can try to be on tomorrow morning :(
TigerintheShadows

OOC: Alright; well, I can't really do it tomorrow morning because of a stupid math tournament, but I'll shoot for tomorrow afternoon. \:D/ Aren't RPGs grand?

Trent sat there for a moment, not really sure what to say but not wanting to be sitting there blushing awkwardly. He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead, brushing a lock of hair out of her face. "I'm glad you're okay," he murmured.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: ...aaand, I couldn't be here :p But I'm back \:D/

IC: A salty tear slid down Mandy's face. She half choked out a sob of happiness, not really believing that Trent had just kissed her.

Eyes closed, she gently whispered three words. The only three words that could be said at a moment like this.

"I love you."

OOC: I actually wasn't expecting that to happen, but the awesome thing about RPGs is that you just go with the flow! \:D/
TigerintheShadows

"I love you too," he murmured. He noticed a tear slipping down her pink cheek and gently brushed it away. Even when you're crying all over me, he thought with a smile.

He honestly wasn't sure what to do now. What did you do after this sort of thing? Was he supposed to kiss her on the lips or something? This was so complicated.

Okay, so you think quantum physics is the easiest thing ever, but you can't figure out what to do after you and a girl tell each other you love each other.

Man, am I pathetic, or what?
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: :hilarious:

But seriously, well done \:D/

Um, should we have Whit enter the room now or something? Or maybe skip to a week later when Mandy is recovered and Trent can take her to a romantic sunset-over-a-lake type thing? \:D/
TigerintheShadows

SKIP! \:D/

And bookworm needs to come in, too. ;) And we can have Whit do the shutting down the program for good scene.
AIO tumblr sideblog