Regis Returns -- RPG

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Regis Returns -- RPG

Post by The Kings Daughter »

This RPG starts the day after Richard Maxwell informs Whit his suspicions. Remember it's a 'normal' day in Odyssey as far as everyone is concerned. Whit hasn't told anyone but Jason yet.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Whit walked down from his office. He had called a friend of his in the agency, but the man hadn't had any information on Blackgaard. Whit looked around the shop, scanning all the faces for anyone looking suspicious. Then he walked up to the counter and waited for customers.

______

Richard Maxwell sat in his hotel room. He couldn't figure out what to do. Part of his mind wanted him to leave Odyssey as soon as possible, but the other part wanted him to stay and help however he could. Who am I kidding, he said to himself after extensive contemplation. I'm not going to just desert my friends. He got up and hurried out of the hotel.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

OOC:Where in Whit's end is Eugene? BTW Should I post 1-2 lines if so that will be hard
IC:*Eugene looks around and sighs* "What should I do?" Eugene says to himself.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Connie wipes the tables as uaual, it has been a boring day. She hopees something exciting will happen soon.....
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Elizabeth Rose Miller just finished her last class for the day. She got in her car and drove to an ice cream shop called Whit's End. She entered the building and saw Whit. She gave him a kind smile and walked up to him, "Hi, Whit. May I have a scoop of raspberry ripple?"
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Mandy raced out of her last class & walked down the hall to her locker. Suddenly, someone sticks their foot out in front of her & trips her. "Ouch! Who did that?!

She looks up, & only notices all of the normal students going about their usual business. "What on earth....?"
*insert provocative quote here*
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Connie hears the bell of the door of Whitsend jingles. She looks Up to see Elizabeth. "Hi!," she says.
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

OOC: AIOlover, you get to decide where Eugene is right now, try to post at least 3 sentences. Thanks for asking! :D
Last edited by The Kings Daughter on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Elizabeth smiled at Connie. They had been friends ever since she came here, "Hi! How are you doing?"
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Connie turns to Elizabeth. "Okay, I guess," replies Connie, "It has been a really boring day. What are you up to?"

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Whit hurried back to make Elizabeth's ice cream cone. He was grateful for the chance to take his mind off of Blackgaard and do some work. He handed the ice cream cone to Elizabeth with a smile, then sat back down, so as not to disturb her conversation with Connie.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Beth shrugged, "Nothing much. Just college classes, essays, and tests," It seemed like a normal day in Odyssey, but Whit seemed disturbed. Elizabeth thanked him for the ice cream and took a bite out of it.. She turned back to Connie and asked, "So...How's your family?"
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

*Eugene walks out of Whit's End and sits on a bench and looks up a word 4 Regis and it comes up with Werid, A Not Smart No Brains, and Werid!* "Yes! I get to call Regis, Werid or a not smart no brains!"
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy decided to head over to Whit's End for a soda. Ice cream always made her feel better. She waved good bye to Alex & David & left the school.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

*Eugene walks back into Whit's End and sets the laptop he was using* "What a scincife day" Eugene says.
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent DeWhite sauntered out of his classroom, having been bored into near stupor by the entire lesson. Quantum physics...as if it wasn't a simple enough subject! He wasn't about to parade about the fact that he understood everything about it in the snap of a finger, of course, but there wasn't any reason why he couldn't think it, anyway.

He left Campbell County Community and noticed Mandy doing the same. If he knew her--which he did--she was going to Whit's End, because ice cream made her feel better. She had the right mindset, Trent thought, but he had his own reasons for going there--at least, reasons besides being able to see her. Ice cream helped him think, and just because there wasn't any particular subject on his mind didn't mean there wasn't anything he might need to think about.

With that thought, he walked down the steps, adjusted his glasses to where they perched on the tip of his nose--they were, to him, a little bit less cumbersome that way--and walked over to Whit's End. He could have driven--that wasn't a problem; he'd had his drivers' license for a long time now. But he enjoyed a good walk, and besides, Whit's End wasn't far.

OOC: By the way, what season is it? I just finished playing the Canada levels of Sly 2 and I'm in a snowy mood, but it seems a bit ludicrous to randomly go get ice cream in the middle of winter.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: Ooooo..let's make it Spring! \:D/
So Tiger, you are Trent? Hmmm...I must think on that fact... :anxious:
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Uh-oh...:anxious:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

"Oh, pretty good I'd say. My Mom has been a little grumpy lately, but other then that, normal," replies Connie. Connie turns to Beth again, "Hey you want to go shopping with me tomorrow. There's a new store in town and I'm dieing to try it out, but the only people around here are Whit and Eugene and....well they're not really shoppers," Connie says, smiling.

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Beth smiled at Connie. They may be friends, but Connie didn't know her that well, "No thanks, Connie. I'm not that much of a shopper either," She offered an apologetic smile. She would have loved to spend a few hours with Connie, but not shopping. She got up from her seat and said, "Have a nice day," Elizabeth then walked out of Whit's End and got into her car. She wasn't sure what to do know. She could go to the park and take a walk, or she could start on that essay she had to turn in next week. Yeah, I probably should go do that. She arrived at the campus and entered her dorm room. She was glad that she didn't have a roommate this year. It made things a lot more easier. She sat at her desk and began to write.