here is a video of a kitten riding a tortoise.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

here is a video of a kitten riding a tortoise.

Post by Sonuna »

Discuss.

Also hi.
...I do admit this is perhaps borderline-HH, but come on, cute exception. :3
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

So cute! :D

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Epic win.
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

^what J_M said \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

That's sweet. \:D/
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

I love how almost all of the post in this topic so far have been only 2-3 words. :P
It's the TOO, who cares about obeying the rules for posting? :lol:
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Ha, typical cat style. \:D/

Hello, Sonuna.
Last edited by V-lady on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sonuna! \:D/ Only Sonuna would return to the ToO solely to share a video of a kitten riding a tortoise! That's why we love her so much! :yes:

The video was very cute! The kitten was adorable, and it must have been smart enough to find a good free source of transportation. ;)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

"Adorable" isn't a strong enough word! I liked it on YouTube immediately. The music was perfect! Thanks for sharing, Sonuna. :D
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Aww...That is such a cute video! Thanks for sharing it, Sonuna!
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

that is sooo cute! i love it!
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Catspaw wrote:Sonuna! \:D/ Only Sonuna would return to the ToO solely to share a video of a kitten riding a tortoise! That's why we love her so much! :yes:

The video was very cute! The kitten was adorable, and it must have been smart enough to find a good free source of transportation. ;)
I felt as though it was my patriotic duty, yes.

Best part is the whole Youtube subgenre of kitten-riding-turtle videos. Also the related category of cat-riding-Roomba... apparently.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

teh internets luv lolcats. :yes:
Last edited by jelly on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Josiah
Tallying up

Post by Josiah »

AH! COOLIES! THAT IS AWESOME! =D>