Imagination station books.

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Imagination station books.

Post by Mark Prescott »

This is the place where you can discuss AIO newest release: The imagination staion books: Book 1: Voyage with the vikings. Book 2:Attack at the areana.
EDIT: they havn't been released yet.
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Mark Prescott~
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Wow. They're seriously doing that? Hmm...I'm not an AIO book reader, but it sounds like an interesting concept.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I was hoping that these might be along the lines of the Choose Your Own Adventure books (because with the IS everyone's experience is different, right?), but I guess not. They should be fun to read, if nothing else. :)
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I am looking forward to reading them.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

I'm really excited about these books! I really enjoyed the other Odyssey books that Paul McCusker wrote, so I can't wait for these to be released! :D I'm glad that they have decided to release two books at a time.

Here's pictures of the covers, if you haven't seen them yet.

ImageImage

They look amazing! :D I can hardly wait!

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

EMBEE wrote:I am looking forward to reading them.
So am I. I have all of the other Odyssey books, so I am going to get these as well. Even if I don't read them right away, they will be a nice addition to my collection. :D
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Those look really good! My library has a number of Odyssey books. If they add these news ones, I'd rent them in a heartbeat.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

A new book series? Cool! I loved the original series with Mark and Patti as well as Passages. The one Kidsboro book I read was good too. Paul McCusker writes well (and I suspect Marianne Hering does too), so the new series should be good quality.