Canada Day Mod Changes!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Canada Day Mod Changes!

Post by King Butter Turtle »

HAPPY CANADA DAY, EVERYONE!!!

Catspaw - Queen Elizabeth II - Our loving dictator who everbody loves and who's been around forever.
Regis Blackbeard (Dogpaw) - Stephen Harper - Our primary elected official who more or less runs the place.
King Butter Turtle - Mountie - That police guy.
The Top Crusader - William Shatner - Self explanetory. \:D/
Laura Ingalls - Prince Edward Island - Anne of Green Gables
Irwin - P.O. Box 9800 - An Adventures in Odyssey match for one our most die-hard fans!
Ayn Rand - Loonie - Enjoys economics.
Termite - Hockey - No soccer on Canada day. :noway:
American Eagle - Curling - A great national symbol. (Now that I think of it, he should have been the maple leaf)
LizzieG - Ice Fishing - O.k., no good link but, the picture looked fun. :D
Jason Whits son - Colourful Theatre - Um... Colourful and likes movies.
Laurie - Snow - Ya, they're becoming larger and larger stretches as we go. :anxious:
Marvin D. - Boxing Day - We love his presence and would never return him. O:)
snubs - The CN Tower - She's tall, of course.
Taq - Quebec - They both have Qs in their names.

They'll be up for a couple days: enjoy!
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Curling FTW. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Yay, I get an action picture -- and a dangerous one at that! \:D/
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Curling wrote:Curling FTW. \:D/
Wanna hear my curling play by play?

(thick Canadaian accent) "And, here's the hammer throw, he's out of the hack and it's an in-turn. (pause) And, it's past the hog line and into the house; square on the button! Canada takes two points on the end for the lead!"

It's funner in person. :(

We get this channel that basically shows, triathalon, table tennis and curling. I could watch it for days! \:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yay, I got Prince Edward Island! \:D/ Go Anne!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Mountie wrote:Termite - Hockey - No soccer on Canada day. :noway:
:lol: Termite is just going to love that.
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Lieutenant Aeva wrote:
Mountie wrote:Termite - Hockey - No soccer on Canada day. :noway:
:lol: Termite is just going to love that.
First define 'love'. :twat:

BTW.... What is soccer, anyway?
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

lol William Shatner. \:D/

I have no idea how its self-explanatory, but I am amused none-the-less. \:D/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

William Shatner wrote:lol William Shatner. \:D/

You are an author right? \:D/

Yay for Boxing Day! \:D/ Prepare to be boxed!! :evillaugh:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

It's really "nice" when everyone just decides to change a user name without asking permission or informing the person that you are going to change the name for the day. I about had a heart attack when I could not log in this morning. Is there a phobia about asking first, or at least telling people that you are going to do these things?
Why don't you just randomly and without asking change passwords while you are at it and screw everyone up like you did me this morning.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Snow wrote:It's really "nice" when everyone just decides to change a user name without asking permission or informing the person that you are going to change the name for the day. I about had a heart attack when I could not log in this morning. Is there a phobia about asking first, or at least telling people that you are going to do these things?
Why don't you just randomly and without asking change passwords while you are at it and screw everyone up like you did me this morning.
It didn't screw me up. :) To put it simply, when I opened the ToO this morning (and everybody else was asleep since we were up till 12:15 watching Good Burgers) and I said, "What on earth?" when I saw "Curling", "Queen Elizabeth" etc. However, I guessed it was a mod change, and I saw the global announcment first off. So I clicked on it and read it. \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

It is a bit of a pain for those of us who aren't auto-logged in... after a couple tries I just looked at the board and found a post of mine so I knew what my name was. \:D/
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

William Shatner wrote:lol William Shatner. \:D/

You're both random and epic!

O.k., I dunno. :-

Ya, I guess I sort of assumed everyone was logged on automatically. :anxious: Sorry for the inconvenience.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Boxing Day wrote:
Snow wrote:It's really "nice" when everyone just decides to change a user name without asking permission or informing the person that you are going to change the name for the day. I about had a heart attack when I could not log in this morning. Is there a phobia about asking first, or at least telling people that you are going to do these things?
It didn't screw me up. :) To put it simply, when I opened the ToO this morning (and everybody else was asleep since we were up till 12:15 watching Good Burgers) and I said, "What on earth?" when I saw "Curling", "Queen Elizabeth" etc. However, I guessed it was a mod change, and I saw the global announcment first off. So I clicked on it and read it. \:D/
That's just "wonderful" that it did not screw you up, but it did me because I'm not on that late and I have not been on the forum that much of late. Beyond the fact that you were not screwed up my point about asking first is a valid one.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Ice Fishing wrote:Yay, I get an action picture -- and a dangerous one at that! \:D/
Haha, I agree, your avatar is the best!
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Mountie wrote:Irwin - P.O. Box 9800 - An Adventures in Odyssey match for one our most die-hard fans!
Am I really a "die-hard" fan? :mad:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

One of those action movies. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.