Roleplaying Games

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Caswin
Found

Post by Caswin »

The Top Crusader wrote:I'm not sure why people are so impressed and bemused by 20 year old video games, but yay. \:D/
Don't ask me; I just beat the original Final Fantasy last week...
Last edited by Caswin on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Novacom transmission... one, two, three... testing, one, two, three...
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Caswin wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I'm not sure why people are so impressed and bemused by 20 year old video games, but yay. \:D/
Don't ask me; I just beat the original Final Fantasy last week...
Not to say they aren't enjoyable, I just hooked up my NES and beat Super Mario Bros. 3 the other day.

It's just the amazement and wonder and "WHAT IS THAT!? :shock:" that I'm confused by. ;)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

I'm a weird retro boy, I like things that were made before or around the same time as me. :shrugs: Hence my like for Age of Empires, Phil of the Future, Hogan's Heroes.. etc. \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Then be my disciple! Come follow me to the land of Retro! \:D/
Caswin
Found

Post by Caswin »

The Top Crusader wrote:Then be my disciple! Come follow me to the land of Retro! \:D/
I will follow you to this place!

You have my sword!

(But let me say goodbye to my Gamecube and my copy of Windows Vista...)
Novacom transmission... one, two, three... testing, one, two, three...
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

The Top Crusader wrote:Then be my disciple! Come follow me to the land of Retro! \:D/
NOOOO!!! Don't go into the light! Play Civilization 4 on your Windows 7 computers!!! That's pretty much all the modern era has to offer, that and cell phones, the internet, Tivo, good looking video games, Harry Potter, stupid movies like Twilight to make fun of, awesome musicals. Well it's just got a good bit of stuff. Not to mention air conditioning in ever house and car! :o
Last edited by jasonjannajerryjohn on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Okay! \:D/ Wooooww, it's sooo pretty.. :incnt:
jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:
NOOOO!!! Don't go into the light! Play Civilization 4 on your Windows 7 computers!!! That's pretty much all the modern era has to offer, that and cell phones, the internet, Tivo, good looking video games, Harry Potter, stupid movies like Twilight to make fun of, awesome musicals. Well it's just got a good bit of stuff. Not to mention air conditioning in ever house and car! :o
But for every good thing (which I do not classify Harry Potter as, but whatever =P) there are a dozen more bad things. :( While in the years past...