Real AIO Trivia-NOW Round 3

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I don't know it
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I don't know it. These are hard.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Go to an AIO fan-site, and type in a key word or phrase that is in the question - poem, or poetry. Or maybe look up Sam. That should help. :D
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I asked The Odyssey Scoop in the F.A.Q. I hope that's not cheating.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Hint: Go to Aiowiki and look up Sam Johnson. Look at all the episodes he has appeared in and look for one that has the word "Poetry" contained in the title.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Am I allowed to guess again?
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I shall ask a new question since this one seems to be quite hard. :D

For 5pts.

Ture or False: Mr. Whittaker DOES own the land around Whitsend.
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

False, he doesnt

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Correct!

Name five foods known to be served in Whitsend. 10pts.

EDIT: Do the points look right? Ric PMed me the scores after I came back from my trip but, I don't remember if I fixed the scores. Also, I don't know if he told me the points total out the intire game or just while I was gone! I need help! :(

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I have no idea...they should be counted. :)

Raspberry Ripple
Wod Fam Choc Sud
Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal
Lemonade
Milkshakes
Caramel Apple

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay....but I forgot to mention,icecream does not count as food. :( Sorry! But, you can guess again since you didn't know. Remember you can do research and I found the answer on a website.....

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Malt
Root Beer Floats
Pizza
Coffee
Lemonade
Caramel Apple

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Correct!

Name seven inventions in Whitsend. 10pts.

Last question of this round of the contest! I accidently went a few days after the deadline, but oh well. If Irwin makes this, he gets it, otherwise, takeitfromthetop gets it. So, now, it's a matter of time! The winner recieves a custom made sig/avy. If you didn't win this round, don't feel bad, because there are plenty of rounds to come!

Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Imagination Station
Edu-Link
Inspiration Station
Bible Verse Mirror
Davey's Pizza Oven
The Super Scooper
BEAVRS
Room of Consequence
Transmuter
Mix-O-Matic
The Gallery
The MicroSimulator
Prayer Vending Machine

Inventions by Whit but that are not in Whitsend: Whit's Boredom Buster, Motion Sensing Microphone, Strateflyer

Sorry Irwin! Is this list sufficient?
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

wow. :thud: somebody has way to much time to waste.
#FOREVERKITTY
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Takeitfromthetop is our winner! PM me your order for your free prizez-a sig and avy set. And, yes animated is possible. :D If you would like to join round three, go here: http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t= ... 30#p830830. Please join....and tell your friends!

EDIT: From this point on, we are now hosting round three of REAL AIO TRIVIA! The deadline is August 20th. So get to playing! ;)

Here is the first question:

Which two rooms in Whit's End are painted green and why?

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

The shed out back & the bible room?
*insert provocative quote here*
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

The secret room in the basement and the room mentioned in The Treasure of LeMonde(I don't know what they call it) they are painted green because it stands for jealousy.
#FOREVERKITTY
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

wow we all have zero points?

-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:54 pm --

oh you just started. sorry. it looked like it had three pages! (you know number three)
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Well, Whitty Whit was the one who answered the full question, so he gets it. Next Question:

Name two other buildings in Odyssey besides Whitsend.