R&C Design

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, I'll have that out to you soon. ;)

EDIT: How is this?

Need any changes? If you like it, let me know and I will PM the codes. ;)
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

It's good, and how much do I owe???
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

$4 please. Would you like a matching avy or rankbar? Do you need the codes?
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I want a matching avy and rankbar!
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay! What do you want them to say?

Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Put (IADB) on the rank bar and on the avvie put AIOL on it and CK if you can put black background and when you are done PM it to me.

Thanks!

^AIOluver^
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, question though, black background for which of them? Or, both of them?

Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Connie K. wrote:Okay, question though, black background for which of them? Or, both of them?
Both of them
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay. I think I will make the letters fire. :D

Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

CK and can you put a fire background on the sig and a black background on the sig?
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

You mean make it look like the avy?

Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Ya that's fine
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, I will have that soon. :D

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Item: Avatar
Description: I would like a picture of Connie kendall. It would be nice if the background was light aqua like this
Done by?: It does not matter

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, I will have that right out to you. :D By the way, which generation of Connie do you want?

Here is a sample of what I can do:

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Maybe a darker green. I love the new Connie.

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay. How about something like this? Is the green okay? Want any words or changes?

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Connie, it seems that we are at a loss for customers. Any ideas?

;)
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

ric wrote:Image
Welcome to R&C Holiday Design! I'm Ric, and working with me is Connie K. It's holiday season, and it's time for holiday sets! So, get on over here and show some holiday spirit!
Yep, that's right! We have done a little changing for the holidays! Now, although the header looks Christmas(ish), we offer graphics from all kinds of holidays including:

-THANKSGIVING
-FALL
-WINTER
-NEW YEARS
-CHRISTMAS
-ANY OTHER HOLIDAY YOU CAN THINK OF!
-AND, WE STILL OFFER OUR NORMAL GRAPHICS.

So I hope you enjoy our "new way" to hope to Enliven our shop. Please order sets!

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Awesome! :D

Can I order an early Christmas set?

I want it to be glittery with Christmas colors and can I have the same fancy font as you have in your store header up there? And just the words: Merry Christmas

SnC Forever. Miss you still.