Ask Connie K.......ANYTHING!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

No, I haven't I usually get my Odyssey's at the local Christian bookstore. :yes:

Haha. I would if I could. :D
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Connie K. wrote:No, I haven't I usually get my Odyssey's at the local Christian bookstore. :yes:

Haha. I would if I could. :D
Ya, I would too, but it's like 2000000 miles away.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I know. It would be cool to meet each other in real life some time. :D
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Do you like your new name?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I do like my new name. :yes:

Though, I miss Connie.

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I can't believe it! I've never asked something here. :( (although I already know tons about you ;) )

So... How many albums of AIO do you own?

\:D/
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Haha, yes. ;) You know more about me than anyone on here. ;)

The complete collection ....:anxious:

Well, I don't own one or two of the albums with the Novacom episodes in them because I have the Novacom collection. :D

Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Do you think that my avatar would look better with one huge eye?
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Alyssa wrote:Haha, yes. ;) You know more about me than anyone on here. ;)

The complete collection ....:anxious:

Well, I don't own one or two of the albums with the Novacom episodes in them because I have the Novacom collection. :D
Wow. I only have 43 albums. :( Are yours all on CD? Like half of mine are the old cassettes.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Yes, except for one set...I think it was my first one.

But, you have a pretty good collection yourself! :yes:

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Why haven't you changed the name of your "ask" topic to "Ask Alyssa......ANYTHING!" yet?
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Haha, well, I don't know..I kind of like keeping it as Connie K. for old time sake. ;)

Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Do you like being a mod?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I love being a mod, Moontide! :yes: Even if you don't do much "modding" you can still be a great example, and you feel special. ;)

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

When's my favorite girl going to PM Lee?

(yes, I realize I just had terrible grammar. ;) )