You know you're addicted to ToO when...

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Pretty much? You mean you dared to visit another site? :shame:
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I'm sorry. ](*,) I only checked the news and read Dilbert.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Traitor! Get him fair citizens of Odyssey! :demonstration:

I visited the Soda Fountain today. :anxious:
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

And we had such high hopes for you.....

=; :noway:

Peace Out

-Gimp

You know you're addicted when you "find a few minutes" to spend at another msg board.......you make a post and throw a fit because you don't see the msg telling you how much money that post has earned you :)

Peace Out

-Gimp

Please don't double post. Thanks! - Trinarius
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

When you said, "I just have to check my e-mail," ended up on here for an hour and a half, when you should have been studying for an AP test that you have tomorrow. *cough* who me? *cough*
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

When you're still up at 1:45 AM (I have to switch my hours back to night time for tomorrow night at work), and the only reason you're not at walmart (for activity rather than to sit quietly in your room trying to stay awake) is because you just HAVE to be on the minute the voting expires on the Mayor voting and you can be among the first to find out who one.......which will occur at 1:59 AM (my time)

When you're down-right shocked that more people aren't on for this occasion.

When you're kinda suprized that Shadowpaw, the founder of the site isn't on for the occasion

Peace Out

-Gimp
Last edited by gimp80995 on Sun May 01, 2005 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

-When you're studying for the AP exam, but simply can't get away from the computer because you want to be the first to know if any new developments occur in the plot, and therefore have to highlight sentences and type madly at the same time while balancing a book on your lap
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
David Harley
Gold Member

Post by David Harley »

gimp80995 wrote:When you're still up at 1:45 AM (I have to switch my hours back to night time for tomorrow night at work), and the only reason you're not at walmart (for activity rather than to sit quietly in your room trying to stay awake) is because you just HAVE to be on the minute the voting expires on the Mayor voting and you can be among the first to find out who one.......which will occur at 1:59 AM (my time)

When you're kinda suprized that Shadowpaw, the founder of the site isn't on for the occasion

Peace Out

-Gimp
Actually, the results won't be ready until Tuesday, I believe.
Remember kids, Ignorance of the law is no excuse!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

David Harley wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:When you're still up at 1:45 AM (I have to switch my hours back to night time for tomorrow night at work), and the only reason you're not at walmart (for activity rather than to sit quietly in your room trying to stay awake) is because you just HAVE to be on the minute the voting expires on the Mayor voting and you can be among the first to find out who one.......which will occur at 1:59 AM (my time)

Peace Out

-Gimp
Actually, the results won't be ready until Tuesday, I believe.
It says on May 2nd (which it currently is) at 1:59 AM (which it will be in about 7 mins).

Peace Out

-Gimp

Me
An original

Post by Me »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:-When you're studying for the AP exam, but simply can't get away from the computer because you want to be the first to know if any new developments occur in the plot, and therefore have to highlight sentences and type madly at the same time while balancing a book on your lap
Lol. I'm using the official cd's so technically I could alt+tab. What test do you have? I took Eng. Lang. today and still have Eng. Lit. and Govt.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

when you are voted the ToO goof
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

When reading about a mystery on here gives you crazy dreams all night. #-o
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

-When you have to be dragged from the computer before you'll get off the ToO
-When your parents tell you that you spend too much time on the computer. :-

I know I've posted the following before, but now it's actually true. :oops:

-When you have made more money on the ToO than you have in real life :anxious:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

i had to bring this thread back again because today i realized i spend too much time on the toO when i read the word "cot" and thought it was referring to cowboy of texas....
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

....when you can't sleep because of shop competition.
....when you can't sleep because of an election.
....when you can't sleep because you came up with a great new idea.
....when you can't sleep because of the ToO! :mad:

....when you get grounded from the computer. :(

It's happened..... :(
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

When pictures from the new Pride and Prejudice movie immediately remind you of Catspaw and AIOF. :)
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

When you think of Howard Dean and his kitty-eating tendencies and immediately think of CoT... :anxious:
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

When you laugh you say Lol instead... I actually did that once :anxious:

Whenever you see a person with a cowboy hat on you think of CoT

and whenever you see Peter Pan you think of Frank...
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Bmuntz wrote:-When you change the computer players in your hearts game to Shadowpaw, EB and Top. And Shadowpaw it seems as if you got a bad AI because you always lose.
Sorry to reply to somthing like 6 pages past, but I actually downloaded a Settlers of Catan game, and every game I play against "Shadowpaw." :anxious:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

When the last 2/3 posts mention you're name. :anxious:
NatetheGreat wrote:
Bmuntz wrote:-When you change the computer players in your hearts game to Shadowpaw, EB and Top. And Shadowpaw it seems as if you got a bad AI because you always lose.
Sorry to reply to somthing like 6 pages past, but I actually downloaded a Settlers of Catan game, and every game I play against "Shadowpaw." :anxious:
It's a sign of your inner tormoil. :( Catspaw can give you the number of her theripist. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny