Adventures in Odyssey Trivia!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Let's give someone else a chance to answer the question, but if they don't answer it soon enough, we will move on to the next question.

P. S. Have you tried reserach online from places like aiowiki.com?
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

OK, Eugene started when he was 14 (although in Eugene's Dillema he says 13) but I couldn't find anywhere when he finished so I'll guess: 16
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Eugene was 9 years old when he started high school & he graduated when he was 12.
He started collage at age 13, & I don't know how old he was when he graduated, because he never went to his graduation.
Katrina started high school at 12 years old & all of the rest about her collage career is a blank to me.
*insert provocative quote here*
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Yep, you get $6.50! I would give you .50 more, but you forgot to donate another .50 for your second guess! Sorry!

Okay, next question!

$5: Name one episode of AIO they mention the TV show "Gilligan's Island".
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Research? (I know, I'm so annoying :hithead:)
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

No, not at all. I ask the same thing at trivia games. Yes, research is allowed.

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Ok, The Time of Our Lives? I think it's actually a parody of Gilligan's Island.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I am not sure, I was thinking of a different episode....I will look it up and let you know. Do you know which album that episodes in?

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Album 27, The Search For Whit
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, I will check. Meanwhile, here's another question for $3:

Nam the episode they mention the TV show "Leave it to Beaver"

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

The Imagination Station pt 1? :insane: :duel: :demonstration: (Oh, don't you just love doing these?)

:oops: Actually, a parody of it is an The Time of Our Lives as well, but I don't know if that's what you're thinking of this time. But That counts as 2 guesses.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, I was thinking of "Connie Goes to Camp" Part, one and two for the Leave it to Beaver. But I am pretty sure those are correct as well. Tell me, where did you do your research? (Just wondering :) )

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I guessed on the Imagination Station (I'm pretty sure that's wrong) and The Time of our lives one I found on aio wiki. It doesn't really count though because it was a parody of it.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

So how what is your total amount of money you think...not counting the questions you got wrong..

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I don't think I should get any money because the Question was what episode did they mention Leave It To Beaver and they didn't in the Time of Our Lives.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Oh, okay, well then lets just start fresh! Next Question:

What was the original name of the album HEROES? RESEARCH NOT YET ALLOWED. $3

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Grins, Grabbers and Great get aways?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

No. Hint: It had a lot of S's in it.

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Daring Deeds, Sinister Schemes.... I can't remember it!
Edit:Wait, that's album 5. I can't believe I don't know this one!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Do you have album 3?