Adventures in Odyssey Trivia!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Um, the Odyssey Scoopcast?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

WRROOONGGG! :D
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

The Ceiling Fan Podcast?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Yep! Next question coming soon!

-- Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:42 pm --

Okay, this is the last question and then this contest will close. Ihave thought of an idea for a whole new one that will be open soon...so if you have been answering questions on this one, switch ot hte other one and tell your friends too! Anyway, however many points you have, take the zero away and that's how much you will recieve. Here is the last question, worth 100 points ($10 dollars, NO RESEARCH):

Name 15 Odyssey Websites/Blogs/Podcasts....and remember NO RESEARCH.
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

whitsend
aiowiki
focusonthefamily
odysseyscoop

that's all I can remember...
Last edited by mdetective12 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~AC~
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Think of all the podcasts, the website YOUR ON. :D And, thin of other message boards. Tell you what, I shall change it to ten.

-- Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:39 pm --

Think of all the podcasts, the website YOUR ON. :D And, thin of other message boards. Tell you what, I shall change it to ten.

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Town of Odyssey
AIO Wiki
The AIO Fan's Life
Odyssey Scoop
Odyssey Mucacha
AIO Insanity
The Voice of Odyssey
Campbell County
The Heart of AIO
The Ceiling Fan Podcast
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

YES! AND, MARVIN D. IS THE WINNER!

HERE ARE EVERYONES SCORES:

ID4J: 30=$3

ricrocflow: 50=$5

Marvin D: 100=$10

Thanks to everyone for playing! I would appreciate it if and admin would lock this topic...thanks everyone!

P. S. Join my new trivia game hosted by me and my brother ricrocflow, caled: Real AIO Trivia-Game 2.