Top 5 ToO Friends and Reasons

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Bren
Be positive!

Top 5 ToO Friends and Reasons

Post by Bren »

5 Jason Whit's son: He bailed me out in the last election.

4 Chris: He inspired me to start my own podcast.

3 Jelly: He encouraged me many times in elections.

2 Catspaw: She is a great admin.

1 JIA: She is the first friend I made here when I joined 2 years.

I could do more but I am sure you guys have some to do.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

1. Lord Sesshoumaru: He's a really good friend who's just like an older brother...

2. JIA: She was the one who originally introduced me to the ToO

3. KODY 105: My online twin brother \:D/

4. WINDSHEAR: One of my very first friends on here, back in my first few months I was inactive

5. Invisible Ninja: My own special Ninja Pet who I've actually known for longer then the ToO and introduced him to the ToO \:D/
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

I yet again do not condone of this activity.

StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I'm not saying those five are my top five friends on here.....but they are five special friends who each did a little unique thing for me.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

I personally don't care but other people might and I just don't want anyone to get hurt.

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Ditto to what SnC said... this is not really a list of my top friends, but a list of people who have made a unique impact on me during my ToO experience. :)

I had to make it a top 10 list. :anxious:

1. Catspaw. The epitome of awesome and a fantastic friend!
2. Kat. My very first personal PM. \:D/
3. Regis. The source of like, 40% of my PMs. :P
4. Amy, BBB, and Siv. The source of the most fantastic group ever, and great friends.
5. Pseudonym. Whether he knows it or not, I have great respect for the guy. \:D/
6. Shadowfax. Secretly, I'm in love with her.
7. Hannjiejie. An old friend whom I shared many fun experiences with.
8. J-man. Ran in the election with me, and is generally awesome.
9. Ryan. I admire his skillz, and he gave me tech support several times.
10. Angel. Probably the nicest person on here. Have shared some great conversations with.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I made the top 3.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

1. Catspaw. She's just so awesome, and she is always full of creative ideas, humorous jokes, and charming loveliness. \:D/
2. JIA. Made my first avvie/sig set when I joined, was always there when I had questions, and is just basically full of epicness with her amazing skills.
3. Ryan. He always was so friendly, used awesome ToO verbal terms, and filled the lounge with excitement. :p
4. Pseudonym. He just always makes me laugh.
5. Danadelfos. First that caught my eye, was his ever-lasting Legolas set he carried around. Then came his awesomeness in the Lounge.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

1. EMBEE. This chick be AMAZING! I, too, still love VeggieTales!
2. Shennifer--hun, you make my day!
3. Marvin D. I shall, from now to forevah, entitle you as MnT, not that your new one is bad, but your old one was wicked BEAST. And your name's not the only cool thing--you're fun-loving and awesome!
4. American Eagle. Who does NOT like American Eagle? I mean, how is that possible? He's just AMAZING!
5. snubs. Made my siggy and my day! You're awesome, snubby!
6. Trixie Belden. She'll say what's on her mind, and she doesn't let her opinion get swayed by others' own. She rocks!
7. Catspaw. She is wonderful! How can you not love her?

Honestly, everyone here is my friend! I LOVE YOU GUYS! :inlove:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

1. Amy-My bestie who was my friend when I felt like I had no one in the world. I love you girl <3
2. Siv and Jelly-People with The Randoms from the beginning (even though Jelly's situation with The Randoms is kinda messed up...)
3. GlennAdams-I had some awesome PM conversations with him. He's like my online big bro
4. FrayedAroundTheEdges-She hasn't been on in a while...but I still love her bunches. We had some really good conversations and we can relate to each other a lot. I miss her..
5. Catspaw-Amazing admin!!

I left off the best friends that I got to join (*cough*Aeva&Termite*cough*). lol

<3<3<3
BBB
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

TigerintheShadows wrote: 4. American Eagle. Who does NOT like American Eagle? I mean, how is that possible? He's just AMAZING!
Aww, thanks. :)

I have too many to name... :(
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

American Eagle wrote: I have too many to name... :(
Same here.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Oh, what a fun thread. :D

1. Jonathan - We've been through a lot together, what with the JEC term and all. Actually, we were even friends before the ToO started. We've also been able to meet up in real life twice, including when he came to my wedding. :D We're such good friends that someone actually thought we were dating at one point... ;)

2. Trent DeWhite - We've been friends pretty much since the ToO started out, and have skyped a bunch. Pretty much

3. Catspaw - She's pretty much one of the kindest people ever on the ToO. :D And in real life, too!

4. JF - We got to meet up at Liberty a couple years back, which was super fun. She's one of the most encouraging people ever.

5. Top. Cause he makes me laugh. A lot.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

31899 wrote:I yet again do not condone of this activity.

Yeah it doesn't happen often but I agree with 31899 here. ;)

Not a big deal to... well, most people, but if Mr. Whittaker were here he'd say its mean to make lists because some people are more thin-skinned then others and will feel bad if they are left out.

However, that being said, Evil Chick is blessed and everyone else who posted so far is evil! :x
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Yay! I was in someone's list!

These are not my "best friends" persay, but these are the people on here that I am probably closest too or admire in some way.

1. Marvin D. The first person to send me a PM, and he's cool!
2. Catspaw! Who doesn't love our wonderful Catspaw?
3. Pseudo. No, I'm not trying to butter up the admins, but Pseudo is great!
4. AE. Someone who doesn't mind stating his opinion, and I admire that.
5. Moontide. He's cool as well, and a really nice guy!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Alright, I'll do it. But remember now, if you're not on this list, it's not because you're not awesome - I just forgot to add you ahead of everyone else. ;)

1. KODY 105 (the first user I really got to know, and we've become very good friends)
2. Irwin (for putting up with my controversial Stapler campaign ;))
3. Laura Ingalls (one of the kindest people around; always is friendly and a fun user)
4. Catspaw (as everyone has said, the epitome of a great admin!)
5. Jelly (makes such fun movies and is a cool guy)

Honorable mentions: Pseudonym, Marvin D., Peachey Keen, Regis Blackbeard, Trixie Belden, Kairi, Shennifer, Moontide, Sapphire, JesusIsAlive, InHisArms, Eugene, The Top Crusader, BrokenButBeautiful, TigerintheShadows, Shadowfax, StrongNChrist, Candy, Dr. Watson, Sherlock, snubs, V-lady, and so on... \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I got mentioned in the honorable mentions \:D/

Now I want to make a new list..........I think I will soon as I can think again :yes:
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

TigerintheShadows wrote:1. EMBEE. This chick be AMAZING! I, too, still love VeggieTales!
Aww, thanks. It's nice to know that someone else on here likes VT too.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

My new list \:D/ Probably going to end up with more then 5.....and they're not in any specific order.

1. JIA - she introduced me to the ToO originally and was the one who got me to join.
2. Iron and Light - she helped JIA get me to join the ToO \:D/
3. WINDSHEAR - my first friend besides JIA and Iron and Light on the ToO. He welcomed me as soon as I joined and I even voted for him \:D/
4. Lord Sesshoumaru - my closest friend on here.....and my online bro \:D/
5. Pseudo - The leader of the Anti-Randoms, and someone I greatly respect for both his maturity and his humor
6. Jelly - simply because of who he is....
7. Amy - the leader of the Randoms and a good friend :yes:
8. Shadowfax - my fellow writer who likes writing stories with me \:D/
9. Ben Linus - a great writer....who still needs to send me the rest of her story

And I have lots more....too much to name....but I'll throw out some names as people worth mentioning.

KBT, American Eagle, Catspaw, ODH, Trixie, Top, Sherlock, V-lady, DAM, Link, MnT, and I can't think of anymore :( sorry
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

TigerintheShadows wrote: 3. Marvin D. I shall, from now to forevah, entitle you as MnT, not that your new one is bad, but your old one was wicked BEAST. And your name's not the only cool thing--you're fun-loving and awesome!
Oooh! Thanks....

I made it on AE's honarable mention! \:D/

Oh, and I'm on Trixie number 1! :shock:

1. Trixie One of the first people I really spoke with

2. Moontide-- he started out by thinking I lived in Kenya! And he's awesome

3. Galaxy X--even though he thinks I should be sleeping most of the time.... ;) he's also sweet

4. EMBEE--she is my lifelong friend, we made a pact

5. Everybody else here, from AE to SnC to ID4J and all, you are the best.

And Tigerintheshadows too! \:D/

And all the Randoms, and even some of the Anti-Randoms!
Last edited by Marvin D. on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer