April Fool's Day

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
April Fool's Day

Post by Sapphire »

What happened to you on April Fool's Day? Did you play a prank on someone? Did someone play a prank on you?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

After 6 hours and 15 minutes... yeah, not much has happened as of late. lol. I just got up... who knows what will happen. I know there is a special plan in place for chapel today... lol. I'll have to describe it in detail to you guys later. :) It's hysterical.

I don't do pranks... and having them done on me makes me irritated...
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

My little sister enjoys playing pranks on April Fools Day, but they all involve tape in some way, since that's the only thing she really knows how to do. For example, she'll use double sided tape to tape our silverware to our napkins and things like that. After two years of this, plus random times throughout the year, we've told her not to do it again. Hopefully she won't so we'll see!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Haha, I LOVE today! \:D/ I have a whole master list of pranks I'm planning for the day. Some things already done:

Switched my dad's dresser drawers
Put rice in his bedroom slippers
Switched Watson's Poptarts around
Honey in the soap pump
Salt on everyone's toothbrushes
Vaseline on the door knobs
Filled the hallway outside my mom's room with cups of water
Covered the bottom of the wireless mouse with a Post it note
Put clear tape over Watson's car's keyhole
Wrote messages on the toilet paper

And I have more fun up my sleeve throughout the day! \:D/

*giggles maniacally*
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Laura Ingalls wrote:Haha, I LOVE today! \:D/ I have a whole master list of pranks I'm planning for the day. Some things already done:

Its been suggested we put half cups of water all along the hallway in my school as a senior prank... lol. Nice. :P I find that one to be the most... intriguing prank.

lol. clear tape? I LOVE IT! :lol:
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:Haha, I LOVE today! \:D/ I have a whole master list of pranks I'm planning for the day. Some things already done:

Its been suggested we put half cups of water all along the hallway in my school as a senior prank... lol. Nice. :P I find that one to be the most... intriguing prank.

lol. clear tape? I LOVE IT! :lol:
You do NOT love it as much, when pranks of that same nature, using tape, are done to you at LEAST once a week!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Switched my dad's dresser drawers
Put rice in his bedroom slippers
Switched Watson's Poptarts around
Honey in the soap pump
Salt on everyone's toothbrushes

And I have more fun up my sleeve throughout the day! \:D/

*giggles maniacally*
You are quite the prankster, Laura.

I played a prank on my brother. I said that the dog ate his favorite hat. He fell for it at first. Right after I confessed to my brother, my dad calls. He said that someone was willing to give us another dog. I told him "Nice prank, but not good enough."
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Sam15
Gold Member

Post by Sam15 »

My brother likes candy drops so a got a candy drop but it sopposed to tast like garlik and i think he hates garlic! So I'll see what he thinks of the candy drop i am going to give him
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

ASB did a hilarious prank during chapel. Banquet is in a few weeks, and it was the day to announce it... well, they started off saying it was Twilight themed, which got everyone booing, and a few guessing "Good April Fool's Joke". The two coordinators said it was this Sunday, tickets were being sold today only... and no food, because vampires don't eat. They had look-a-likes. Eder and Lauren played Bella and Edward "Eder", lol, and when Lauren said "Vampire", Danny howled and ran down the aisle with his shirt off. It was REALLY funny. Then ASB ran out and yelled "APRIL FOOLS!" :P

That was the only prank I was a part of. I'm in ASB...

Mr. Perrin suggested someone call their mom and tell them they broke their arm... and that Mr. Perrin can't be named in the incident whatsoever. :P
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I've been pranked twice on Facebook already. :(
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I put a cup of water on a door (didn't work), I put peanut butter on a door handle (didn't work), I put a rubber band around the faucet's sprayer (got several people good! ;)), and I posted a "goodbye" prank here. Oh, and I put a bunch of salt on my mom's toothbrush, but chickened out and washed it off. \:D/

I'm planning on messing up my brother's computer, but he hasn't got off it yet. 8-) I might put a "sorry about the dent. call me to discuss insurance" message on our car when we go to volleyball, but I'm not sure it would work. :-k
Laura Ingalls wrote:Salt on everyone's toothbrushes
Wow! I read about doing all of those, and almost did! Keep up the good work! \:D/

(The same goes to the rest of you pranksters. :evillaugh: )
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

You guys gave me some ideas. I mixed the salt and pepper and put salt in my Mom's cofee. Hid the car keys. And did much more.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Josef1004
Classic

Post by Josef1004 »

Put bullion cubes in the shower head.
HORSE SENSE DWELLS IN A STABLE MIND.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I just put my brother's mouse speed on super slow, then taped paper underneath the mouse with "April Fools!" written on it. \:D/ To Top it off, I took a screenshot of his desktop, set it has the background and hid all the desktop shortcuts! Now the buttons don't click. :evillaugh:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Haha, I did that a couple years ago - it was great! :lol: My mom could NOT figure out why nothing would open when she clicked on them. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I pranked my message board members and had them pranked most of the day.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

That was MEAN, Regis. :noway:

I'm planning on finding a way to make my sister believe there's a mouse under her covers tonight, if I can figure out how to do it... :-k
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

EMBEE wrote:That was MEAN, Regis. :noway:
Me? Mean?

You must be joking.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:
EMBEE wrote:That was MEAN, Regis. :noway:
Me? Mean?

You must be joking.
Half-joking.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Aww, Watson said he saw the salt on his toothbrush this morning and washed it off. :( And he said that in front of everybody at supper, so now everyone else is going to be suspicious of their toothbrushes tonight and it won't work. Blech. :insane: