Album Clues

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
NateDude24
Lurker

Album Clues

Post by NateDude24 »

We have received yet another teaser image. It contains clues about albums 51, 52, and 53. After taking a close look, post your finds here.

View full size image
Last edited by NateDude24 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Natedude24
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

The script on the top, with guesses in brackets:
EUGENE
It mat be helpful if you told us what's in your mind.

ALICIA
(sighs)
I probably should, since this may be connected. But... it's hard to talk about. And no one knows. That's why this whole [thing] is so... bizarre.

EUGENE
Tou can be assured of our [comprehension] and total confidence. Right, Matthew?

MATTHEW
Yeah - and I'll keep it a secret too.

ALICIA
Well-

Andrew approaches.
And Eugene's taller than Whit? :noway:
Last edited by Irwin on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

The black rose I think is connected to the script.

The stuffed owl, the parrot flying and the immature female mallard duck, could be symbols of AIO in different time (Before first hiatus, between first and second hiatus, and after second hiatus), or maybe the 3 Whits. The owl the parrot and the duck are all unique, the Owl has wings for speed and maneuverability, the parrot has wings for soring and the duck is meant to be able to land on water.

The clock tower from the television series could have to do with the inspiration station, or the end music, or both.

Eugene and the new brainiac were the only two characters not involved in some other picture, but by them selves, which seemed odd. There must be some sort of connection there.

There was the unrealistic sexist height chart

There also is what looked like a recipe.

Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

in my opinion the clock tower reminds me of the album Darkness before Dawn, maybe something about blackgaard or a new bad guy will turn up somewhere soon
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
NateDude24
Lurker

Post by NateDude24 »

I think the background is the insert included in album 51. At the bottom, is Eva parker, who we know is mostly Hispanic, and so it has some simple Spanish to English translations. It looks like it says "Learn Spanish" in parentheses.

Maybe also a Mexican recipe??

I think the clock tower is just for the title of album 52. That we already know.

At the top right, there is some random text, probably containing a hidden meaning. "And now these th"...
Natedude24
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

I'm not so sure it's the insert, unless it's the back of it.....
This was also in a post on Brock's blog.
NateDude24
Lurker

Post by NateDude24 »

Yeah that's what I meant. Maybe Brock is going easy on us, and posted it without getting 51 yeses.

-- Mar 12 2010 11:43 pm --
31899 wrote:The black rose I think is connected to the script.
What makes you think that?
Natedude24

Post by 31899 »

I don't know, maybe it was the content of the script.

EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I hope that the clock tower from DBD doesn't mean that Blackgaard is coming back. I would be so mad at them if they did that... although honestly, I highly doubt that that is what it means.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

To me, a black rose indicates some great tragedy, so hopefully that's not going to be happening, and instead, Connie just orders the wrong variety (again.)

I don't really think that Blackgaard is coming back, especially now that Earl Boen moved to Florida. I think that Richard Maxwell will come back, bring his mind altering colonge, and Whit will go insane again, and really fall off the clock tower again. :shock: Let's hope not.

I'm pretty sure that we will be learning some basic Spanish, and apparently we will have two new kid characters, Alicia, and Andrew! Are they twins or something? Come to think of it, besides the set of twins in Bringing up Dads, and the Blackgaard brothers, Odyssey seems to be a twin-free city.

And who knows! Maybe the recipe is the long coveted secret recipe for Raspberry Ripple! \:D/
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

They use Windows XP! I think. :shock:

Did you see that the black rose file name is "another-black-rose-bu...". It sounds like there might be two of them. The owls file name is "Owl Mascot.JPG" So it is a mascot! I hope it isn't the mascot of Odyssey. :anxious:

Also the thing is the background I think is a PDF document and in that document is says "POR FAVOR - GRACIAS - THAN..." I wonder what that could mean. :-k
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Yes, that looks like Win XP. :P

I notice that Odyssey seems to have been stricken with a disease that bloats everybody's heads to sizes bigger than their bodies...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Yes, that looks like Win XP. :P
Except it has 5 icons on the top right corner. So it makes it look like it is Linux with a XP style window decorations. :-k
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Okay, I have fun with predictions, so this might be totally wrong, but here's a guess of mine - there are three bird-related pictures, so maybe the Parkers are getting a pet - a bird! They either start with the stuffed owl and then work their way up to a real bird, or the real pet is too much hassle and they agree to adopt a stuffed owl mascot instead of a real one. Episode 60 is called "For the Birds," so that's my guess for that episode.

The black rose indicates night or danger.

The clock tower and the height chart combined indicate the passage of time and the inevitability of change in our lives. I'm guessing that a more sinister meaning exists as well for the clock tower, since it looks so much like a Dr. Blackgaard set-up, though of course I'm sure it isn't him. In albums 52 or 53, could the Chairman be making a return, or at least one of his henchmen? The black rose could fit in there somewhere. A warning, maybe? A clue? Or death. Maybe there are no bad guys but an episode about death instead. Or both.

Oops, I just read the description of "For the Birds" on the Odyssey Scoop:
Odyssey Scoop wrote:Camilla Parker desperately wants a pet, but her family seems to suffer from the "Parker Family Pet Curse." To prove her responsibility, Camilla takes care of a baby blue jay. Meanwhile, Eugene has his own run-in with some feathered foes – which leads to drastic action!
I didn't read that before I wrote my prediction, and none of the birds look like blue jays, but they still could be connected to this episode either through the Parkers and/or Eugene's part of the story.

Just a few guesses on my part! :D
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

That'd better not be the recipe for the WOD FAM CHOC-SOD on that blue thing. ;)
What the blue thing says, with guesses for word completions in brackets, just for further reference:

... NEED:
... [cu]ps choco[late] ... mooth
... soda wat[er]
... chocola[te] ... [c]ups
... oped Crea ... [w]hipped cream
... [choc]olate drizzle

... [PA]RKERS! (Learn sp[anish] ... with the ...
POR FAVOR - PLEASE GRACIAS - THAN[K YOU]
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

If there is a bad guy who comes back I want it to be the Whisperer.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Are you kidding? The Whisperer was one of the lamest villains ever... also, he's in jail, and has no reason to do any crimes, because he thinks Jason is dead...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

I don't think he was bad. Yes, I know he is in jail but he was a nice on. a lot better then Novacom.
NateDude24
Lurker

Post by NateDude24 »

We received the following information from a user on the AIO Wiki who says they have gotten album 51 from a Christian book store. It looks legit.

Episode Summaries
Finish What You...
Doors are opening up for Olivia Parker - too many actually! After signing up for guitar lessons with Eugene, she also agrees to star in Connie's play. How can she possibly juggle the schedule?

The Jubilee Singers, Parts 1, 2, & 3
A talking portrait of Frederick Douglass tells Olivia Parker the story of the Jubilee Singers - a talented ted group of African-American students assemble to save their school from financial disaster.

Behind the Scene Booklet
-A Poster on One Side featering Character Bios on the entire Parker Family, Whit, Connie, Eugene, and Wooten with pictures of all their new looks. It also includes bios on The Jones Famliy, and the new characters Jay Smouse and Red Hollard.
-A bio on the actor Anodre Stojka
-Instructions on how to make a Wod-Fam Choc-Sod
-A small segment called "Learn Spanish With the Parkers"
-Advertisments for books, etc. realted to AIO
-Rewiews on all the epsidoes
-Before and After AIO including a rewiew on album 52!
-A sound bite
-An Advertisement for the AIO Radio Show
Natedude24
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Another post on Brock Eastman's blog regarding album 52:
thequestfortruthbooks.blogspot.com wrote:Mysteries abound in Odyssey as Eugene tries to figure out why the Odyssey clocktower is counting down to a mysterious deadline and Emily Parker unmasks the phantom of the school play. Meanwhile, the crew at Whit’s End tries fasting with hilarious results and Wooton tries his hand at a radio show - with no script! Available October 2010!
So maybe the clock/time in the album title is a reference to what sounds like an intriguing mystery solved by Eugene!
Last edited by King Butter Turtle on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ