rm

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Do U Like PBSKIDS

No
15%
Yes I love It
46%
I Don't No
38%

Total votes: 13

Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

rm

Post by Agent 86 »

I Love PBSKIDS P.s.Please Antwort
Last edited by Agent 86 on Sun May 02, 2010 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey cpuhog, welcome to the ToO! :D It might help to have more information here so that other people can discuss it. Is this a website or a TV channel or something else? :-k Maybe you could even tell us why you love it so much!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Es ist eine Webseite und einen Fernsehsender und I Love It becuz Es hat awesome Shows U sollte keine About It PSYay PBSKIDS
Last edited by Agent 86 on Sun May 02, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Catspaw wrote:Hey cpuhog, welcome to the ToO! :D It might help to have more information here so that other people can discuss it. Is this a website or a TV channel or something else? :-k Maybe you could even tell us why you love it so much!
:shock: Catspaw doesn't know what PBS Kids is? \:D/

I grew up watching this. Arthur, Clifford, Curious George, Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman, Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, they all were such fun. It's funny; we were never really allowed to watch Zoom, Wishbone or Maya & Miguel, but I never knew why. :-k

Ahh... such memories. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sam15
Gold Member

Post by Sam15 »

whats PBSKIDS????
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

See PBSKids.org. It's just children's TV shows that are played on PBS at different times of the day.

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

American Eagle wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Hey cpuhog, welcome to the ToO! :D It might help to have more information here so that other people can discuss it. Is this a website or a TV channel or something else? :-k Maybe you could even tell us why you love it so much!

I grew up watching this. Arthur
Haha, I still watch Arthur! :p
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I used to love Cyber Chase. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I loved Arthur. I remember in Kindy watching it, combing my hair, putting on my shoes, grabbing my back-pack, and running outside, anxiously running to the bottom of the driveway with my mom to wait for the bus so I could go to afternoon Kindy. :) I was always first on the bus, and it had seat belts.... wow. I miss those days... and I'm about to graduate from high school! lol.

I watched Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, Between the Lions, Cyberchase (loved that one!), Zoom (which was educational, and I totally enjoyed), and sadly the worst one of all... Barney and Friends. Yeah, detest Barney and Friends... and those lame characters... oh, I can't remember now. It was mentioned in Psych... oh, Teletubbies! They were horrible!

Maya & Miguel are a little after my time, but I've watched them. The Spanish is too easy. :/ Come on, I learned more in a year and a half of it... Dragon Tales I watched. :) It was okay until I was watching reruns ALL THE TIME... gets boring. Curious George is after my time, but I've seen it... boring, really. I watched Clifford the Big Red Dog. :) And then you know, I learned Mr. Bleakman was Earl Boen, and you know I watched it even after age... oh, 15. lol. Wordgirl is over rated and boring, but hysterical. And past my time.

And Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman is after my time, but I love it. I saw the whole first season and was totally in love. :) I miss watching it... But, school... life... and I haven't watched much TV in a while. On a rare occasion. I find it boring now...

I realize Dora the Explorer is NOT PBS, thank goodness, but she's after my time... and seriously, there is a FB page that says "Dora, your bilingual at age 4, you should be able to find the banana in the tree." lol. no kidding. She can speak Spanish... oh, and Diego... but wow. I wonder if she's slow or something. (I realize what Dora is for... to teach, but ugh)

All the new shows look... *gulp* boring. Seriously... way dumbed down.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:I watched Clifford the Big Red Dog. :) And then you know, I learned Mr. Bleakman was Earl Boen, and you know I watched it even after age... oh, 15. lol.
Wow, I didn't know that! I guess he does sound the same, but I never put two and two together. ;)
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Wordgirl is over rated and boring, but hysterical.
LOL, who rates them? \:D/ (I don't really like the show, though. Perhaps because I didn't grow up with it.)

Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I went to a trivia night last night. Before the event started, one of my friends was looking us trivia on his phone to test us for fun. He asked us what it's called when people use 2 flags to communicate with each other. I knew it was semaphore thanks to Arthur. View this hilarious(ly weird) clip. Semaphore comes at ~1:20.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I basically grew up watching PBS Kids. I still enjoy most of the shows.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

I'm actually watching one Arthur episode a week with a student I'm teaching english too. Its so much fun being able to watch shows I grew up with.. Zoom was the best.. :D
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

I LOVE PBS Kids! Zoom was my favorite show when I was growing up. I think it was back in 2007 it stopped being on TV and I remember I was so sad but I still can watch them on DVD (we used to recorded them because it started so early in the day). I loved Cyberchase too and I like the Real Kids (the one in the end) better. I don't know why. Arthur is now my best favorite show. I still watch it. Here are shows I think I watched when I was younger:
Sesame Street I still watch them sometimes. I think they are so cool and funny!
Mister Rogers I think my mom loved watching that show when she was younger. Believe it or not, Mr. Rogers guest voice starred on Arthur. I think it's weird that a TV show is for kids ages 4 and the host/star is a little bit older.
Between The Lions :yes: I think I did watched that show a few years ago not sure when.
Clifford The Big Red Dog I think I still watch that sometimes.
The Bearsian (sp?) Bears not sure how to spell that but I LOVE that show too (but I like Arthur the best!)
Dragon Tales Okay...I still like to watch it sometimes...

And I think that's all the shows...Oh yeah! Sometimes I watch Wishbone, My oldest sister like to watch that show when she was younger. And Magic School Bus used to be on PBS Kids before my time and I have watched them on Discovery Kids (just not recently). There's another show I like to watch but I'm not sure how to spell that.

I think that's all. :D
~AC~
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Who votes a mod changes the topic title. \:D/
Last edited by American Eagle on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMaxwell
Fourscore and seven

Post by LadyMaxwell »

Oh my gosh! I grew up on Wishbone, Arthur, Mr. Rogers, Clifford--oh my, I liked PBS growing up!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Arthur: The past few seasons BLAH, the rest great.
Martha Speaks: Awesome
Wordgirl: SUPER AWESOME!
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
LadyMaxwell
Fourscore and seven

Post by LadyMaxwell »

My favorite Arthur was definately Meet Binky. Oh my gosh I used to be obsessed with that Finnish song until I found out the band is actually into witchcraft. That spooked me out; no longer a favorite.

~Rose
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Shadowfax wrote:
American Eagle wrote:

I grew up watching this. Arthur
Haha, I still watch Arthur! :p
Me toooooooo! \:D/ \:D/ Yay! \:D/ \:D/

-- Sun May 02, 2010 5:24 pm --
LadyMaxwell wrote: I grew up on Arthur,
i watch Arthur, Wordgirl, TEC, Fetch, and M&M

-- Sun May 02, 2010 5:27 pm --
American Eagle wrote:Who votes a mod changes the topic title. \:D/
Not me i like it! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ YAY FOR PBSKIDS! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

-- Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:57 pm --

I still watch Cyber Chase
Last edited by Agent 86 on Sun May 02, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.