Webkinz World

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

What do you think of Webkinz World?

I LOVE IT!!
21%
I like it.....
43%
What the heck is Webkinz World?
36%

Total votes: 14

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Webkinz World

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Do you like Webkinz World? What is your opinion of it? What are your favorite things about Webkinz World? What are your favorite things to do in Webkinz World?
Do you know what Webkinz World is? If you don't know what it is, I will inform you!!!
*insert provocative quote here*
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Yeah I have one... I like the stuffed animals more.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I've seen the Webkinz, but haven't heard of or seen Webkinz World.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

The stuffed animals are the best.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

I think some of the stuffed animals are soooooooooooo cute!!!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I have a friend who has a webkinz account. I don't. I do not plan to get one either.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I used to have a Webkinz. I spent a lot of time on Webkinz World. Then, I kind of lost interest, and because I didn't get on my account anymore, I couldn't sign in, and my account expired a year after I got my Webkinz anyway.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

My little sister who is nine has been obsessed with them since she was seven. She's collect 15-20 in the last two years and has several accounts, as does my five-year-old brother, who has a shark animal and an online account (he also can get on YouTube and Lego.com, the kid is a genius).

I chuckle whenever I see them playing and collecting because it reminds me of my sisters and I and how we used to go crazy over Beanie Babies back in the 90s.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

EMBEE wrote:I used to have a Webkinz. I spent a lot of time on Webkinz World. Then, I kind of lost interest, and because I didn't get on my account anymore, I couldn't sign in, and my account expired a year after I got my Webkinz anyway.
Yep, that happens to a lot of people, they get an account, get all thrilled about it, & then forget about it in a month.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I like it
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:
EMBEE wrote:I used to have a Webkinz. I spent a lot of time on Webkinz World. Then, I kind of lost interest, and because I didn't get on my account anymore, I couldn't sign in, and my account expired a year after I got my Webkinz anyway.
Yeah, that happens to a lot of people, they get an account, get all thrilled about it, & then forget about it in a month.

That's what happened to me.....
ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

I have 2 but my account is expired. It was fun designing my own room and kitchen and stuff. There were periods were I didn't go on for months then would come back and have fun again. :D
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

ShadowSa1nt wrote:I have 2 but my account is expired. It was fun designing my own room and kitchen and stuff. There were periods were I didn't go on for months then would come back and have fun again. :D
Yes, the best part is getting to design rooms & decorate them. I love interior designing so that has always been fun for me. I have a webkinz account
because a friend gave me a webkinz for a pet & helped me set it up. After a year, I started only going on about once a month. Now I only go on if
another friend wants to go on with me. Or if a younger child is bored, because I can let them on my account & it keeps them well behaved.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

GALAXY X wrote:
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:
Yeah, that happens to a lot of people, they get an account, get all thrilled about it, & then forget about it in a month.

That's what happened to me.....
Exactly what happened to me!
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

ShadowSa1nt wrote:I have 2 but my account is expired. It was fun designing my own room and kitchen and stuff. There were periods were I didn't go on for months then would come back and have fun again. :D
Ditto. \:D/
I have two stuffed horses.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Webkinz is so addictive! I used to always go onto my sister's webkinz account and played Quizzy's Corner and WhizKinz and owned at all the trivia (and I got tons and tons of fake money for her). I went on it for a few hours a day. But then my mom wouldn't let me go on her account cause my sister got mad at me for spending her fake money. But I have to say now I feel stupid cause at 16 I shouldn't have been wasting my time on webkinz... haha, but whatever! It was fun. I liked making recipes too!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I played that one Pizza Place game over and over again 'cuz I could never win it.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

EMBEE wrote:I played that one Pizza Place game over and over again 'cuz I could never win it.
Same here.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Connie K. wrote:
EMBEE wrote:I played that one Pizza Place game over and over again 'cuz I could never win it.
Same here.
Yes, I love games like that.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

What is Webkinz?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer