Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I will stop by for a ride in your snazzy new car, Catspaw. Congratulations! \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Marvin D. wrote:I will stop by for a ride in your snazzy new car, Catspaw. Congratulations! \:D/
I already ride around in Catspaw's snazzy new car, only Catspaw doesn't know this yet. O:)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Amethystic wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:I will stop by for a ride in your snazzy new car, Catspaw. Congratulations! \:D/
I already ride around in Catspaw's snazzy new car, only Catspaw doesn't know this yet. O:)
Marvin, if you came all the way to Canada to ride in my car, I would even let you drive it! \:D/ Amy can apparently tell you how great it is. ;)

Note to self: keep track of both sets of keys at all times. O:)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Today, my best friend is coming over. It's the last time we will be able to get together before she goes out of town and I start college. I am really excited. We are going to make brownies, eat pizza, and talk about life. :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Steve is going to college. You never thought he could do this.
he/him | a little stinker.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sapphire wrote:Today, my best friend is coming over. It's the last time we will be able to get together before she goes out of town and I start college. I am really excited. We are going to make brownies, eat pizza, and talk about life. :D
Aww, that sounds like fun. I hope you had a good time with your best friend!
Steve wrote:Steve is going to college. You never thought he could do this.
Yes, of course we all thought that Steve could do this! I hope that Steve learns lots at college.

My sister and brother-in-law came over this afternoon and we ate pie and had a nice visit, since we hadn't seen them for a few weeks. My sister is know for her love of dessert, so my mom made three kinds of pie for her visit. Moms are the best! :yes: They hadn't seen my new car yet, so we took a spin arond the block so I could display the wonderfulness of my car. ;)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I just got my final grade for my first college class, (Spanish) 98.5% \:D/ I am so happy with that. The icing on the cake was that I got 100% on my final exam, which I was not expecting after I took it.

Very exciting \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, that's a fantastic mark, Jesus' Princess! No wonder you were too busy for the Too. ;)

I went shopping today. \:D/ I hadn't been to the mall in months, and it was fun just to browse and see what there was to see. I (of course) did end up buying a few things, including a t-shirt that I think was in the mens section, but hey, it fit nicely, and I liked it more than the ones that were definitely in the ladies section, so whatever.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :x
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Of my shirt? :anxious: But then you will know too much about my hockey team allegiances! (Hint: most of my favourite NHL teams are Canadian.) ;) For as often as I take pictures of my wardrobe, the odds are slim that this will happen, but we'll see. ;) I can't find one just like it online.

Unless you are talking to JP, in which case I say, YES! Words well spoken! How can we believe such a fantastic mark without evidence? :x
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Visual images or it didn't happen, JP :noway:

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Fine, here is picture proof that it did indeed happen. :p

And my final exam grade

Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Congratulations, Jesus' Princess! That's a great way to start college.

Haha, I've been working a lot with Blackboard too, recently. I also heard that a lot of professors use it at college as well.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Amethystic wrote:
I wanna a ride too! that'd be awesome \:D/

been playing lots of games with the family lately; and over the last couple days, me and my sister have watched 4 Harry Potter movies

Stayin up real late and getting up even later. Lazy summer days

Till the end of the line.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Very well then. Congratulations! \:D/

In other news, my hands are freezing.

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shennifer wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
I wanna a ride too! that'd be awesome \:D/
It sounds like it will be a full car! Soon there won't be room for me! ;) I'm pretty sure I could fit one or two people in the hatchback area... :-
Marvin D. wrote: In other news, my hands are freezing.
Start using a spoon to scoop ice cream, then. :x

I went to a friend's house last night to help her celebrate her birthday, and we had chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream with Oreos. Yummy! We also watched Frozen, which she had received from her parents for her birthday, and some of us sang along, which was great. \:D/ I didn't the whole time, since my singing voice leaves much to be desired, but it was still a lot of fun!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

What happens between me and ice cream stays between me and ice cream, thankyouverymuch :noway:

I've heard so much about Frozen I have no desire to see it anymore :(

Jamesobie
Gold Member

Post by Jamesobie »

The other day, my friends and I were making our own Star Wars movie, and at one point my friend, Rudy, said, Let it Aniken. That made everyone laugh, and talk about how much they hated
Frozen.
-Trenton Landmark<><
P.S. The Bones rule, and the Israelites drool.
In memory of StrongNChrist, whom I never met.Image
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

This afternoon I went for coffee with a friend, and I hadn't had lunch yet, so I ordered their sandwich of the day, which was listed as a chicken wrap with grapes and havarti cheese. (It's a small place, so they have limited "real" food options, but great desserts.) Imagine my surprise when I realized that the grapes did not come in a bunch beside my wrap, but instead there were red seedless grapes cut in half and included inside the wrap! :shock: I had really not expected that. I have never, ever had the thought, "You know what this wrap is missing? Grapes!" It enever even crossed my mind to read the description in a way that had the grapes inside the wrap. Oh well! I learned somehting today. ;) It was pretyt good, though I won't go out of my way to have it again! My hazelnut cheesecake was too yummy for me to worry too much about the grapes. ;) As a bonus, my best friend's baby didn't cry the whole time we were out! He is sooo cute, and I love to get to hold him....especially when he's happy sitting with me, because sometimes he cries until he gets walked around, and he's getting heavy!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Earlier this week I filled my coworker's office with balloons, before she got back from vacation. I then hid under the pile of balloons and then grabbed her ankles as she walked into the office.