Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
cukesandwalker
Not as new

Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts

Post by cukesandwalker »

=D> very good game, does any one here have it?
Star wars = awsome
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I really don't see how this game qualifies as Banjo Kazooie. They just stuck the characters in there. They need to make another REAL Banjo Kazooie game.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

A Wii game.

^O^
cukesandwalker
Not as new

Post by cukesandwalker »

yeah but it's fun and besides the graphics are waaaay better in n and b the in tooie or the first one.
Star wars = awsome
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

cukesandwalker wrote:yeah but it's fun and besides the graphics are waaaay better in n and b the in tooie or the first one.
Well, obviously. It's been two generations since. But since when do people play games just for the graphics? That's the most shallow reason for saying one game is better than another. Although, I guess it could still be fun (I have yet to play), but I'm not buying a 360 just for that. If they came out with a actual sequel, I might consider it. Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie were some of the most fun games ever.
cukesandwalker
Not as new

Post by cukesandwalker »

yeah but it's not just the graphics its the vehicle building I like.
Star wars = awsome
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I bought the original on Xbox Live Arcade and haven't even played it at all yet... >_>
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

This is somewhat on topic but I hear that Banjo Kazooie is a great buy for the n64. Any thoughts concerning the game? I bought an n64 to play at college and now it's packed away so that I can be more productive...
I do what I do.
cukesandwalker
Not as new

Post by cukesandwalker »

The Top Crusader wrote:I bought the original on Xbox Live Arcade and haven't even played it at all yet... >_>
what's your gamertag?
Star wars = awsome
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

cukesandwalker wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I bought the original on Xbox Live Arcade and haven't even played it at all yet... >_>
what's your gamertag?
thetopcrusader \:D/

Feel free to add me but basically I only log in when I have plans for what I'm gonna be doing so I'm not usually much for joining random games.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

GlennAdams wrote:This is somewhat on topic but I hear that Banjo Kazooie is a great buy for the n64. Any thoughts concerning the game? I bought an n64 to play at college and now it's packed away so that I can be more productive...
Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie are arguably the best platform games on the N64, next to Mario 64. Banjo Tooie is a blast (especially if you use an ingame cheat to turn Kazooie into a dragon!) "Jinjo!"
Last edited by Elrohir on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cukesandwalker
Not as new

Post by cukesandwalker »

The Top Crusader wrote:
cukesandwalker wrote:
what's your gamertag?
thetopcrusader \:D/

Feel free to add me but basically I only log in when I have plans for what I'm gonna be doing so I'm not usually much for joining random games.
mine's hi Fight I sent you a friend request but we don't have alot of the same games (only two I think)
Star wars = awsome