Drawing Contest

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Drawing Contest

Post by StrongNChrist »

Because I want to be in charge of a contest, and because I really have no way to spend money I thought this would be fun. Each week I'll post up a discreption of a character of mine and people can draw that person. The discreption won't be too detailed in order to let you all use your imaginations in the drawings. (I hope you guys like this idea :anxious:)
Anyways, each entry cost $1 (so I can actually be able to give the prizes :-). I'm still a bit unsure on how to decide the winners, I have two options in mind and I'll let you guys decide which one you like best. Either I'll look through the entries and decide what the best three is or else everyone can vote for their favorite three (if they submitted one in they can't vote for their own) and I'll take the most votes for the top three.

1st place wins: $5
2nd place wins: $3
3rd place wins: $2

The prize money is subject to change if I can manage to get more money and if enough people like this idea that there'll be enough entry money to raise the prize money. Also, I can throw in a free siz and avatar set (that I'll custom make myself, even though I'm not that good) for first place, if you guys like that idea.
Each Saturday the winners shall be chosen and I'll post up the new discreption that same day. All entries must be turned in by Thursday in order to be able to choose.
If you all decide to vote for the winners, rather then have me choose ^.^, then you'll PM me your votes so that the winners can be a suprise to look forward to.
And the reward I get out of it is I can keep and ues the pictures :- Perhaps making sigs and avatars with them.

So here goes. I hope you guys like it :anxious: 'cause I'm not that good of an artist and I really would love to have some of the characters I have in my mind drawn out.
Oh yes, you can do a whole body drawing (I'll describe that to, just in case) or just the head if you like.
Description for Week One:

Tall with wavy black hair that falls into grey eyes. His face lacks emotion and is tanned from being outside so much. His hair reaches just around his ears and he wears a black cloak that cover his clothes and reach to his knees. He has black boots that are as tall as his knees and black gloves. His cloak has a hood that's pushed back and he also wears a black scarf.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Neat idea, but I can't draw at all...but I read and write and cook and type at 50-80 wpm!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Even if you can't draw, you still have a say so on whether you want me to choose the top three winners or if you want to vote for them. If at least three people want to vote for the winners themselves - that way the people who can't draw can also be involved if they want - then we can do voting.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Oh, ok. I think we should pick the top three, and you choose your favourite from those.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

sounds interesting. I'd probably give it a try...maybe. Will it be Odyssey related?
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

To be honest, I don't really like looking at drawings of AIO characters, 'cause they never match with how I imagine them.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Can I draw it on the computer?
this is my sig, but it is not attached by default, because I think I am too good for a signature all the time, or something. (More likely something).
I am totally not a sockpuppet of Marvin D.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Yeah, if you want that's fine with me. I didn't think anyone actually wanted to do this...
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

I LOVE TO DRAW
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.