collections

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

collections

Post by Jason Whits Son »

What is something you collect and tell a little background info about it.

I collect keychains. I have been collected prob since I was three of four years old. I have a lot of them, maybe around one or two hundred. My parents got me started on my collection on one of our vacations

I also am collecting Odyssey albums, and almost have the entire set, I have only two or three left to ge, not including passages or album 51
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I collect vintage fisher price little people! lol... technically I don't because I'm not on ebay everyday looking at all the sales and finding stuff I don't have, but from my childhood, the ones I do have I'm never going to let go of because they are vintage. :)

I collect Starbucks free iTunes music cards. :) For bookmarks. The songs aren't really me... but the cards are good bookmarks!

I collect books. I love to read. My room is full of books. I think once I counted every book in my room and had over 400. One day I took every book from my room and wrote down every title I had at the time. :) Books are awesome. (Within my collection, I have one rare Odyssey book and 5 passages books... :( Sadly, someone stole my Darien's Rise and I haven't gotten the very last book)

I sorta collect Odyssey. I have a lot of albums, but because they are so much, I hardly buy one anymore. I want the Truth Chronicles and album 45 someday... it may take some time though.

I collected something else once... now I don't remember what it was. It was impressive though. :P
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

When I was little, I used to collect DumDum Pop wrappers. I still have a little cup-like thing filled with them.

I guess I collect Odyssey albums, although right now my collection consists of only #4 and #11 (which is technically my sister's), plus some special episode collections and some books. Oh, and some Chick-f-la samplers.

I also unintentionally collect rare/no longer available VeggieTales and AIO products. Not that I go and buy them on ebay or anything, but several things have come my way.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I don't really actively collect anything anymore... but for about a 10 year span I was a pretty avid collector of Marvel comics, so I have thousands of those... and lots of little figurines and stuff. Plus while its hardly a "collection" I have all the Toho Kaiju films and a mild assortment of figures, and I have lots of weird random old WCW merchandise. It's the kind of stuff that I pick up if I happen to see it at a good price but I don't really go out of my way to look for things any more.

Oh, yeah, and I guess you could say I collect video games, but I don't get them to "collect" them I get them to play them. ;) Although old Super Mario Bros. type stuff I suppose I do have a fair amount of.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I used to collect LipSmackers. I have around 100 right now, but I stopped collecting them now because I haven't used any up fully.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I used to collect soda bottle lids....we had about 200...I also collected coins.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

I used to collect postcards, but I haven't really been anywhere interesting recently :)

I'm (slowly) collecting Beatles CDs. I have Please Please Me, Hard Day's Night, Help, Rubber Soul, and Revolver. I'll have to hurry up and finish my collection before the old versions become unavailable- I'm not overly impressed with the 2009 remasters.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
Dr Ninja
I should know what a double post is now
I should know what a double post is now

Post by Dr Ninja »

I Collect Computer Processors, Pentium, AMD ant the Like...lol. I have about 10 or so just in a box somewhere.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

In the past, I've collected stickers, stationary, rocks, stamps, and coins. I still have my (full) sticker box around somewhere, but my collecting efforts have mostly taken different turns. At present, I collect copies of Pride & Prejudice (only cool-looking copies), I keep movie and other ticket stubs, and I'm always up for adding books to my little library. :yes:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I collect cardboard! I love collecting it, even though I usually don't use much of it. I used to collect bottle caps, and soda can tabs as a kid, as well as movie and plane ticket stubs. Oh, and play progammes! I have one from when I went to see Phantom of the Opera :yes:

Till the end of the line.