Age of Empires 2: The Age of Kings: The Conquerors Expansion

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Age of Empires 2: The Age of Kings: The Conquerors Expansion

Post by KODY 105 »

Also known as "The Age of Kings," "AoK," "AoE2," or the easiest of all, "AoC," this game includes 9 campaigns of different world conquerors. Well, yesterday, I finished the very last one! I have now completed all nine campaigns that come with the game. This is what I consider a major achievement.
The campaigns deal with the following historical conquerors:
Williame Wallace
Joan d'Arc
Saladin
Ghengis Khan
Attila the Hun
Rodrigo Diaz: El Cid Campeador (loosely translated as "[my] lord the conqueror")
Montezuma of the Aztecs. (Yes, a world conqueror. That's why he was targeted by the Spanish and not some other New World country.)
The last campaign is not a series of directly related scenarios, but rather a collection of similar events from around the world, ranging from Hastings to Agincourt to Admiral Yi Sun-sin's defense of Korea.

Discuss any of these world conquerors or the game or any of your achievements of this game here.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

I have this game and several computers that are able to run it. My copy of the expansion broke but i still play the Age of Kings often. I play multiplayer.