Dogs!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Dogs!

Post by Marvin D. »

Greetings and Salutations, dog lovers!
I've decided to start a dog post. Hopefully we can keep this running for a long time. \:D/ What you do here is simply write what dog you have/wish to have. You can write anything else that you want to about dogs. So I'll begin.
I have a dog that I don't even know what breed she is. Her name is Oreo. She isn't black, but golden brown. The name suits her. Anyways, if there was a dog I wished to have, it would be a golden Labrador retriever. Who's next?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I don't have a dog, though I used to. The dog I would want would be a Golden Retriever. I love Goldens-they are so gentle and sweet.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I have one dog, but I wish I had more. My dog is a hound mix, and his name is Dino. He is the cutest dog ever. :inlove:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Me too, CC. I always wanted to have more than one. Not my parents--they think about the $ it costs to feed them. :)

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

If I ever got a dog, it would be an Irish Wolfhound. And an Alsatian. And a Miniature Schnauzer. :yes:
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I have a purebred German Shepherd. If I could have another dog it would be one of her puppies when we breed her. Oh, and I'd be one of those people who have 15 dogs all named the same thing. ;) I love my doggy.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

:inlove:
Isn't my doggy cute?! She's an English Springer Spaniel - she was my Christmas present eleven years ago. :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

She is SO adorable! If you offer her to me, I'll take it!

Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Sorry, I don't think I'll ever want to get rid of her. :inlove: *hugs Pepper*
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

lol I have a great Pyrenees, he's about a year and a half, weighs about 120 lbs and is completely hilarious. :) he's a great dog and plays nicely with our 8 lbs cat.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

My dog just went through a name change. I know, that's weird. Her name is now Odyssey....

Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:My dog just went through a name change. I know, that's weird. Her name is now Odyssey....
Does she respond to that name? My dog only responds to her one name.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Yes, she does. My teacher's son has a dog that will respond to any name. If she hears the word 'come' she'll go.

Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

This is Abbi, she's a lab mix, we think.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:Yes, she does. My teacher's son has a dog that will respond to any name. If she hears the word 'come' she'll go.
Haha, that's so cool!

My family always jokes about the fact that my dog is "bilingual". She understand commands in both Spanish and English! It's really funny.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Anna><> wrote:
MITCHnTRENT wrote:Yes, she does. My teacher's son has a dog that will respond to any name. If she hears the word 'come' she'll go.
Haha, that's so cool!

My family always jokes about the fact that my dog is "bilingual". She understand commands in both Spanish and English! It's really funny.
Cool! You speak Spanish? Neat! (I know some Spanish too, besides English, Papiamentu, and some Dutch!)

Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Anna><> wrote:
Haha, that's so cool!

thats really cool! my dog half the time doesn't listen to commands in english...
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I have two dogs. A collie named Shadow and a Siberian Husky named Yukon. They both are old, and its sad cause I don't know how much longer Shadow will be around. I'm not even home to see them :( . I don't think I'd want any other dog... or dogs.