Ask Bob Booth Odyssey Related Questions

Why?

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Bob Booth wrote:Well...the speech and debate (practice) tournament this Saturday went a lot better than I was expecting. I actually won first place in both a humorous interpretation speech (a funny story that's acted out) and a speech that I wrote (an Original Oratory) about memory.

Debate was different...but we did win two rounds of the four that we debated. I am very new at debate...even though I'm a senior in High school...which leads to some embarrassment when young Freshmans who sound like they've been debating for 5 years get up and tear our case to shreads....oh well.
Nice! =D> Oh yeah, that'd be annoying.. :/ God has a purpose, though. :) What kinds of things do you debate?
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

This year the debate resolution for the NCFCA nation is that the United States should significantly reform its environmental policy. So anything dealing with environmental policies we have to be prepared to debate. Our case that my partner and I have is that the United States should de-fund alternative energy subsidies. It's interesting...I'm just somehow not built for it, I think. It's much more intellectual than I can handle! :)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Bob Booth wrote:This year the debate resolution for the NCFCA nation is that the United States should significantly reform its environmental policy. So anything dealing with environmental policies we have to be prepared to debate. Our case that my partner and I have is that the United States should de-fund alternative energy subsidies. It's interesting...I'm just somehow not built for it, I think. It's much more intellectual than I can handle! :)
Nice, you done Global Warming debates? \:D/
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

Strangely enough...no. We haven't run into any global warming cases yet.

BTW Mitch and Trent...if you have given up figuring out my name...try something that sounds like a girl's name...but isn't. :)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Bob Booth wrote:Strangely enough...no. We haven't run into any global warming cases yet.

BTW Mitch and Trent...if you have given up figuring out my name...try something that sounds like a girl's name...but isn't. :)
It's always fun when it snows somewhere they're warning people about global warming. :evillaugh:

Jesse? lol I have no idea.. :tongue2:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Maybe it is Jesse!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

Maybe it is Jesse...but remember...it starts with an L! (so if you can figure out how to spell it with an L...) :)

Yeah, I've noticed that about the snowing...very ironic. And it's funny how often it happens, too. :)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Lessie?!? :shock:

lol A music artist (Mark Hall from Casting Crowns, to be precise) said on his Twitter (regarding snow at global warming conventions) that he could almost hear God saying "Hey, Gabriel! Watch this!" \:D/
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

Loren. (it doesn't really matter if people know. It's on another site and you'll probably know it soon enough) :)

Does anyone else have a question? :) This has been pretty slow for a while!
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

The is a boy named that in little woman.
this is my sig, but it is not attached by default, because I think I am too good for a signature all the time, or something. (More likely something).
I am totally not a sockpuppet of Marvin D.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Oh yeah, that's right! :-k

Did you miss having questions asked? :anxious: (I'm a little short on questions.. :tongue2: )
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

I do miss that. :)

BTW, wasn't the kid in Little Women named Laurie, not Loren?
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

can we ask you non-Odyssey Related Questions?
this is my sig, but it is not attached by default, because I think I am too good for a signature all the time, or something. (More likely something).
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

Sure, why not. :)
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Who is Bob Booth
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

Bob Booth is myself!

And the name comes from the character in the episode The Power of One (album 45...I think) during the Ancient World of Sports clip. They have Bob Booth in the booth, Bob Field in the Field, and Bob Referee ...as the referee.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Wow!

Why are you doing school and on here? Why do you not sign in often? What is your favourite food? What time do you go to bed every night?

Do you like to write?

How random can you be?

What is the one gadget that you could not live without?

If you could spend one day with any Odyssey character, who would it be?
If you could have a wild animal as a pet what would it be?
How many siblings do you have?
Do you go to church?
If so, what kind of church, big?small?
(If yes to church Q,)does your church hae a youth group?how big?
Whats the weirdest food you've ever tried?
Whats your favorite website?
How long have you listened to Odyssey?
Do you think they should bring back Monica Stone?
How many albums do you own?
What is your favorite movie?
Book?
Book series?
Do you collect anything?
If you could paint a room any combination of colors, how would you paint it?
If you were to design a hat what would it look like?
If you could master any one instrument in the world just by touching it what instrument would u choose?
What is your favorite sport?
Who is your favorite AIO character? Worst? Are you homeschooled? What version of the Bible do you use? Have you been to Canada? What is one name you would prefer to have besides your real life name? What is life? Who is Babe Ruth? Do you like fish? Do you mix drinks? Where would you live if you were told yo had tolive there for the rest of your life? Do you know what DNA stands for without googling it? Do you like coffee? Tea? Hot Chocolate? Apple Cider? Ice Tea? Hamburgers? Hot dogs? Pizza? French Fries? Salami? Pepporoini?
NBS, NBC, or ABC? ave you ever wanted to go in the millitary? Why? Do you want to learn how to fly? What is one name you wanted to have other than Jason? Do you like zucchini? What is your favourite topping on pizza?
What is your favourite store? Do you like to study for school? What school do you go to? How many AIO albums do you have? Where do you keep them? What is your favourite episode? Least favourite? Who is your favourite actor? Least favourite? Why?
Enough for now....more later! Hehe...have fun!

Do you have any pets?
If so what are the names?
Do you know any other language(s) besides English?
If you were limited to only one smiley especially for you to use which one would you want?
What color is your favorite shirt?
How old are you?
Who is your best online friend?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

How long did it take you to think these up, Marvin?

Out of all of the characters in Odyssey, is Bob Booth your favorite?
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Bob Booth wrote:I do miss that. :)

BTW, wasn't the kid in Little Women named Laurie, not Loren?
Now are you tired of answering questions after all those? :P

;)

I think you're right, I think it was Laurie, not Loren. :-k

What do you call a name that is for both guys and gals?
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

In Little Women the guy's name was Laurie. But there is another book with a guy's name Loren. Only his name is spelled differently. Just pronounced the same.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~