Ask Bob Booth Odyssey Related Questions

Why?

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

That's cool, I'm still kind of confused. :anxious:

What's your favourite part of the ToO?
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

Don't be confused. I was only saying (in a rather round about manner I must admit) that I only announced a gladiatorial game once....never again).

What is my favorite part of the ToO? I would say that the Whit's End Forums are my favorite. That IS why I joined the AIO fansite...to talk about AIO!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

What happened to Richard Maxwell?
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Who's your favourite AIO character?
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

EMBEE wrote:What happened to Richard Maxwell?
Well, Richard Maxwell is now employed at the Pet Country pet store, and he specializes in caring for goldfish. On the side he works for the CIA. the FBI, the IRS, and EPA. He is married to Amy Birch and has two boys (2 and 3 1/9) named Isaac Boswell, and Marty Nelson. So...yeah. That's his life right now.
Invisible Ninja wrote:Who's your favourite AIO character?
Bob Field. . . . Either him or Eugene, Connie, Whit, Wooton, Trent, Tom, Bernard, Bart, Rodney, Liz, Mandy, Grady, Grady's mom, Sam, Grady's Dad, Leonard, Lester, Katrina, Jason, Tasha, Mitch, Alex Jefferson, Cal, Shakespeare, Regis Blackguard, Edwin Blackguard, Jack Allen, Joanne Allen. . . and on and on.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Um, since it appears you like all the characters, what is your worst AIO character? Also, do you like homeschooling?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Who do you think is the funniest character? \:D/
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:Um, since it appears you like all the characters, what is your worst AIO character?
My worst liked AIO character would have to be Erica Colburn. ( I really don't like her acting!) :)
MITCHnTRENT wrote: Also, do you like homeschooling?
yeah, I love it!
Invisible Ninja wrote:Who do you think is the funniest character? \:D/
Oh...I don't know. There's so many. Wooton probably is one of the funniest... the way his brain works (actually I think we're kind of similar...I just contain myself better) :). Also Connie is funny. . . and Eugene. They all have their moments. :) I love episodes with just the duo of Connie and Eugene...those tend to be some of my favorite.
Last edited by Bob Booth on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Oh I agree! Who does Erica Colburn play?
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

haha...I actually meant that I don't like the person's acting who plays Erica Colburn...when she plays Erica. :) I've never heard Erica Colburn play anybody....but if she did....I wouldn't want to hear it.

Wow that's confusing.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Oooohh, gotcha. :D Haha so how you feel about speeches / debate?
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

Well...the speech and debate (practice) tournament this Saturday went a lot better than I was expecting. I actually won first place in both a humorous interpretation speech (a funny story that's acted out) and a speech that I wrote (an Original Oratory) about memory.

Debate was different...but we did win two rounds of the four that we debated. I am very new at debate...even though I'm a senior in High school...which leads to some embarrassment when young Freshmans who sound like they've been debating for 5 years get up and tear our case to shreads....oh well.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Is that really you on your picture?

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

It is...should I change it?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Oh, no I just wanted to know....a signature would be OK....what courses do you want to take in college?

Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

In my undergraduate I am planning on majoring in communication disorders and minoring in speech pedagogy. Then I will probably get my masters in speech pathology....at least that's what my plan is right now.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Ok, thanks...and btw, I think something's wrong with your post count...it's stuck at 80...is Bob your real name?

Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

Hmmm...maybe if you only post in Hillingdale your post count remains the same.

Do YOU think my real name is Bob? I'll give you a hint, my real name starts with an L. (you'll never guess) :)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Hmm...Lawrence? Larry?

Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

Nope...As I said... you'll never guess.

(ok I'll give two hints....Ben Linus probably knows what it is [maybe, if she watched a video that I posted in response to a question on the Welcome thread] and it sounds exactly like a girl's name but is spelled differently)
Last edited by Bob Booth on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.