Your day

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Your day

Post by Ryder »

So, what was your day like? Just write a paragraph on your day and post it here.
Many thanks to her awesome Snubness for the super cool sig and avatar \:D/!
HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Our sixth football pool is now underway!!! Play it! PLAY IT NOW!!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

It's been rainy all day and I love rain. The water on my jeans I could without. I painted all morning, ate lunch, then went out shopping. I got a new coat that I absolutely love. I came home and got online. I talked to one of my best friends for a minute on Facebook, then he had to leave. I've listened to mostly Owl City since I've gotten home (I've listened to Rainbow Veins about 3 times in a row and I'm about to listen to it again). I just wrote the word love on my arm for To Write Love On Her Arms day, which is this Friday. And I'm leaving for church soon, right after I eat dinner.

Today was a good day, which has been rare for me recently. :D

<3<3<3
BBB
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Boring.

...sorry I couldn't make boring a paragraph... :|
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Busy. A lot busier than I thought it would be.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

challenging in trying to figure out what to do for my art assignment. And helping out at AWANA's brought back a lot of good memories; it was good to see familiar faces at my old church :) and see the little kids play games I remember playing!

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Today I built the Tabernacle.

No, really. It was a 1:90 scale model, but still. ;) It was for church, and it took me over 2 hours. Good times. \:D/ The good news was that when I was first asked to come put together the Tabernacle from a kit, I was envisioning something a lot bigger and more difficult, but this wasn't too hard to put together.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

My day has just begun. Excitement is in the air. Today is the day where I will preform a dance this after noon. Am I nervous? Yes, I am. It has rianed a lot where I have lives. So, the earth is just now sucking in the puddles. I have recenty awoken from my sleep. The very sad think is my pillow is as flat as a rock. I had trouble falling asleep due to that reason, but I managed. I am looking forward to what today had in store for us.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Our church service was canceled this morning due to my dad being out of town working getting the lights back on in the Penisula area, so our family listened to a recorded sermon from gty.org instead. This afternoon my mom, granny, sister, and I went to a couple of Christmas open houses. That was fun to browse, listen to the music, eat the refreshments, and sign up for door prizes. \:D/ Although it was sunny and in the 70's today, so it didn't quite seem like the right time of year for it yet. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Today was rather odd, just saying. I started off the day by attempting an all-nighter with someone over the phone/skype. Note: This is a very bad idea since a) it's a Sunday and I teach Sunday School and b) I had a headache. We were just talking and watching each other on the screen, and I was eating Pringles and candy to give myself energy. Around 4:45 they had to turn off their lights because they didn't want to wake anyone up, and since the computer gives off light, they closed that down, so we were just talking on the phone. At about 5, they fell asleep, so I said goodnight and went to bed. Note: I teach Sunday School at an 11:00 service. Apparently my brother woke me up at around 9:30 and asked if I was teaching and I said no (I don't remember this AT ALL). I woke up from my deep sleep at 12:00 (about 15 min before the service ends). I realized that I had slept right through church and felt pretty bad, but I was still really tired, so I went back to sleep. Also Note: My parents were at a retreat, so they weren't there to wake me up. My parents came home, so I got up and did a little bit of school and had lunch. I went back to my room and did some more school, checked facebook, and sent an apology to one of my helpers from Sunday School (ends up she hadn't gone either (OOPS)). When the time came I left for youthgroup. Note: I live about half an hour away from church. I got there a few minutes early, and it ends up that they were having a different event today that I wasn't prepared for instead of youthgroup (they had announced it that morning, but I wasn't there....). So I drove back, on my way grabbing a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Caramel from Starbucks, which I am now enjoying while sitting here. The End.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Another quiet Sunday for me. Much better than last Sunday.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I didn't go to church this Sunday. I woke up at 7:15 and went to a lifeguarding class at 8:15. I drove there and only got one red light, which made me happy because yesterday I had 4 red lights. Then when I was there I went swimming and did a bunch of stuff that made me tired in the pool. Later I took my test on first aid and got 100% on it. Then I drove myself and my friend home and found a road to get home that didn't involve any school zones so I was happy about that too. Then I made a bunch of flash cards to study math with and studied a little, and then I ate and then I went on the computer because I was going to check my facebook.
:)
It was a good day. Now I just have to read my novel and write some stuff.
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Today was a snow day, so it was great and kinda slowishly boring at the same time..
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Today was rather boring. A friend came and plowed my driveway, talked to him for a bit. I went to a couple of grocery stores and a bookstore. Talked to my attorney, did some reading and TV watching.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

School, drawing, AIO, computer. That's pretty much it.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

happily wasting time in front of the computer messaging people and watching YouTube videos. But I'm getting over a cold, so I have an excuse O:)

Till the end of the line.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Today was all right. HW, school, work, college class... playing with Emeline, and eating. Now I'm kinda tired and hoping it doesn't snow. I don't need that right before a big meeting I HAVE to attend for once... (*sigh* The last meeting I missed was a complete disaster. I'm so out of the loop on ASB, I think I ran for nothing...) Well wishing it doesn't snow... now I think I'll go read more of my psych book... lol... I'm two chapters ahead anyway.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Today I went to school and got my mark back on my test. I did okay, I mean I got 98%, but I really had wanted 100. Then I watched a movie in school, and then I actually got work done the rest of the day!! Then I went home, and ate a banana, and then went to a restaurant with my friends, and then went to the mall, and then went to my friends house and killed my knee playing DDR. Then I came home. And now I came on the computer to listen to AIO.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Jason Whits son wrote:Today was a snow day, so it was great and kinda slowishly boring at the same time..
way to bump a thread from 2 months ago.... heh.

Today was interesting, slow since I didn't have class, and kind of ](*,) because I'm trying to write a short story.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!