script preview from video podcast 81

spoilers

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

script preview from video podcast 81

Post by Reddo »

Not sure if any of you noticed this but there was a brief shot of the script in the last podcast that could actually be read, it was only 1 frame but it was there, I've posted it at File:Inspiration station script preview.png

For those of you wondering it appears right after they zoom into the script, I downloaded it and watched it at 1/4 speed to get the screenshot of it.
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Great sleuthing work, Reddo!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I noticed the script as well! If you guys want to find it for yourself, just open it in iTunes and then use your arrow keys to play the podcast one frame at a time.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

just to narrow it down a bit, it shows up at the 1:36 mark of the podcast
Reddo
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

When I saw "video podcast" in the subject title, I was like :bounce:, and then I figured out that it wasn't the video podcast, but was still like :thumbsup:.

*ahem*

Anyway, nice work. Oh the wonders of technology. \:D/
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

So could this finally be the "inspiration" Whit asked for in Malachi's Message? I'm sure the writers originally intended that inspiration to be the Transmuter, but it bombed and we pretend that it never existed now (I didn't think it was a bad episode, but it was entirely unethical, and Whit should never have invented it). The scene obviously opens inside the Station, and Connie mentions Whit's "friend," who could be some mental remnant of Malachi that Whit programmed into it.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Any thoughts on who might have wrote this episode?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Mr. Pumpkin wrote:Any thoughts on who might have wrote this episode?
If you take a look over at the AIOwiki page for the episode (found here The_Inspiration_Station,_Part_1) you'll see that Paul McCusker is the writer for this episode, it came from a video podcast a while back.
Reddo
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I can't believe I forgot that.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

LizzieG wrote:When I saw "video podcast" in the subject title, I was like :bounce:, and then I figured out that it wasn't the video podcast, but was still like :thumbsup:.
Haha, Lizzie! I also thought this one was the video podcast. Anyway, the artwork was wonderful, and we still have an awesome video podcast in the queue.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Taq wrote:
LizzieG wrote:When I saw "video podcast" in the subject title, I was like :bounce:, and then I figured out that it wasn't the video podcast, but was still like :thumbsup:.
Haha, Lizzie! I also thought this one was the video podcast. Anyway, the artwork was wonderful, and we still have an awesome video podcast in the queue.
you can also add my name to the list of people that this was the one that we've been waiting for, soon though, soon
Reddo
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

I wonder if it's possible to make out any of the rest of the script. I paused it and I think I could see a few words, and I can tell when Connie and Whit are speaking.

Jeremy
Last edited by Jeremy on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Reddo wrote:
Taq wrote:
you can also add my name to the list of people that this was the one that we've been waiting for, soon though, soon
Add me to the list as well. We'll just have to wait a little longer I guess...
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Jeremy wrote:I wonder if it's possible to make out any of the rest of the script. I paused it and I think I could see a few words, and I can tell when Connie and Whit are speaking.
All I can make out is a bit of Whit's line at the bottom of the first page. "I think it'll be different for everyone."
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I noticed the script! Great job, Reddo! :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

did anyone notice the scetches of characters behind Bob and Jessie.Some of them I've never seen before.New characters!
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Eh? What's the video Podcast?
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Smaug the dragon wrote:Eh? What's the video Podcast?
a while back nathan said that they were working on a new video podcast that talked about album 51 and has spoilers from the new season, we all thought that it was this one, but apparently not, it's still coming up
Reddo
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

The latest podcast said that it will be later this month--so November 18, I suppose.

Jeremy
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I am thinking the same thing because they most likely will wait till Dariens Rise is out of the way.
ImageImageImage
logos linked