New Shop Items!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
LizzieG
I've been working out

New Shop Items!

Post by LizzieG »

The Spirit Week Shop is finally stocked! The participants in Spirit Week will be getting their individual and/or team prize items soon. :D

ToO Time Capsule: ToO memorabilia all in one place! Ahh, the nostalgia!
Over the past 4 years of the ToO, many ToO members have contributed to this time capsule. Open this little treasure, and you will feel the waves of nostalgia sweep over you! A rubber ducky, a first edition copy of the Tattler, the ugliest Random Roulette of Doom avatars of EB, a script of Young ToO Hearts Turning signed by Catspaw, and so much more! You will not want to miss this winning item, created by The Rath of the Israelites!

~*~

Hillingdale Straightjacket: Own your own little piece of Hillingdale.
Once a method of containment at Hillingdale, the straightjacket is no longer used. (Mind control is used instead! \:D/) Also, the straightjacket is great fun at parties! You can own this antique today! Disclaimer: This is an actual straightjacket. If you injure yourself or others while playing with the item you alone are responsible. Provided by the Rainbow Unicorns.

~*~

Peanut Butter and Honey Lollipop: This lollipop epitomizes the sweetness of the people here and our love for AIO!
The Town of Odyssey is made up of Odyssey lovers, Randoms, and sweet, amazing people who have a thirst for God. Suck on this Peanut Butter and Honey Lollipop to feel the awesome power of Odyssey and the love of God! Thank you to the Peanut Butter Lollipops themselves for this delectable delight!

~*~

The Stick of Spirit Week: Because it might have magical powers.....
RARE COLLECTIBLE! The Stick of Spirit Week is truly an amazing shop item. It contains a built-in clock, microwave, four-person tent, and shower! You can use it for fishing! Ice Skating! Hiking! Sportsmen will love it! Collapses into a bed in less than 30 seconds! Perfect for any special occasion, including birthdays, home remodeling, or disciplining those screaming children! Plus, it might.... you know.... have magical powers.... (Brought to you by Captain Crunch and the Cereal Killers).

~*~

The Answer Key: The answers to all the Spirit Week challenges!
This top secret Answer Key contains the ultimate Scattergories puzzle, the solutions to the riddles, and the answers to all the trivia questions! Buy this book for the inside scoop on the most epic ToO week of summer 2009!

~*~

Spirit Week Soundtrack: Enjoy the musical stylings of all the teams!
After just one listen to this CD, Yankee Doodle will never be the same again for you. You are in for a real treat with this soundtrack, which offers studio-quality versions of the rousing songs from the teams. Best of all, the songs are all about our favorite place - the Town of Odyssey! Come on ToOers, keep it up - come and check the ToO! It is fun when we are with you, because you are one of us too!

~*~

Rainbow Unicorn: The cutest, most colorful toy on the market!
This Rainbow Unicorn has everything you could ask for: a brightly-colored mane and tail, cuddliness, and the ability to bound through flowery meadows! Who would not want this adorable toy?

~*~

Box of Captain Crunch Cereal: Delicious and nutritious!
Meet the king - or should I say the captain? - of all other breakfast cereals! Not only is it so tasty that you will want to add it to your lunch and dinner menus, but the box itself provides endlessly-fascinating reading material. And, best of all, it never runs out of cereal!

~*~

Rath of the Israelites Cloaks: Perfect for Bible plays!
These cloaks are perfect for fencing matches, drama productions, noble and rathful activities, and strolls around town. They come in all sizes, so order a set for your friends or family today!

~*~

Peanut Butter Candy: The chewy goodness that inspired the famous Lollipop!
Long Description: The perfect dessert for all sugar-craving ToOers! This mouth-watering package of chocolate and peanut butter pieces will instantly up your standards for desserts. Allergic to peanut butter or just not like it? This special treat makes those drawbacks a thing of the past!

~*~

Avatar Picture Book: See the "costumes" from Spirit Week!
Bible Day, Game Day, Odyssey Day... all the avatars that the Spirit Week participants donned can be viewed in this cute little picture book! Captions included.

~*~

Lizzie-the-Insomniac Doll: The doll that never sleeps!
In keeping with the wacky sleep schedule of LizzieG during Spirit Week, this doll will stay up until mid-morning to get your work done, and will look good in the process! Purchase this doll to learn the secret of making nighttime the new day! Warning: Following the insomniac traits of the doll may be hazardous for your health.
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Yayness! Now I shall go and check them out!

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I wish I could go to the shop. :(
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Why can't you?
------
Now I'm kinda wishing that hadn't have donated all of my $600 to the Stapler campaign. I could've bought everything easily; instead, all I could afford to buy was the Avatar Album. Oh, well. At least I got something and I'll also be receiving free stuff! \:D/
------
Oh. And everything in the shop looks great! \:D/ Thanks for adding them all, Taq and Lizzie!

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I get an error every time I try to look at it.

EDIT: Oh, it's the board style I was using. I missed out on the chance to get the rare Marus items. :(
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Notice to all!
(Including Chandler!)

If you are using either the newToO or PurpleAIO styles, you will not be able to view the shop. The reason for this bug is simple; the MOD creator who created the shop did not provide subsilver template files (which those two styles are based on). So if you want to use the shop, you will have to temporarily switch to an alternate style.

I am sorry about this problem and am working hard to create the template files from scratch, but it is very time consuming work. I will make an announcement when those two styles have the shop template files installed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
-Eugene

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Huzzah and Wooton for the new shop items! But a warning to all users: when you sell an item back, you do not get the full amount back. I tested this. Something that cost $5 only gave me $3.50 when I sold it back.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I love the new items!

Especially the brightly-colored unicorn and my shiny, gold trophy. ;)
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Yay, I like to buy stuff! \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

So yeah... I *bought* a "Gold Medal" for $0... and I didn't win the first place award for the individual challengers... :anxious:

A lot of the stuff is free... and I think this is a unintentional thing... ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

I has no money. :mecry:
The good ol' ToO.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

*buys all the free stuff* \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Jellyfish11 wrote:*buys all the free stuff* \:D/
Well, in that case, I got the last Gold Medal. :neener:
InHisArms wrote:I has no money. :mecry:
You spent it all on the arcade. :shame:

;)

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

American Eagle wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:*buys all the free stuff* \:D/
Well, in that case, I got the last Gold Medal. :neener:
InHisArms wrote:I has no money. :mecry:
You spent it all on the arcade. :shame:

;)
I did. :( And I couldn't even get a high score.
The good ol' ToO.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

American Eagle wrote:So yeah... I *bought* a "Gold Medal" for $0... and I didn't win the first place award for the individual challengers... :anxious:

Hmm, I thought I'd set it up so there were only as many of the specialized medals and ribbons as those who were given them as prizes. :-k
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

LizzieG wrote:
American Eagle wrote:So yeah... I *bought* a "Gold Medal" for $0... and I didn't win the first place award for the individual challengers... :anxious:

Hmm, I thought I'd set it up so there were only as many of the specialized medals and ribbons as those who were given them as prizes. :-k
Is there any way to get rid of these items? I had bought them while at $1, but I don't want them unless I earned them. Can the ones I wasn't awarded be removed somehow?

LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

American Eagle wrote:
LizzieG wrote:

Is there any way to get rid of these items? I had bought them while at $1, but I don't want them unless I earned them. Can the ones I wasn't awarded be removed somehow?
I removed your unearned items a couple days ago... along with a few others that I noticed in others' inventories. O:) I'll continue to remove them as I see them, as I know there are still some lurking about. However, if you want to make my job easier, let me know via PM that you bought one/some of these "free" items and I'll remove it/them. :)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

LizzieG wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
LizzieG wrote:

I removed your unearned items a couple days ago... along with a few others that I noticed in others' inventories. O:) I'll continue to remove them as I see them, as I know there are still some lurking about. However, if you want to make my job easier, let me know via PM that you bought one/some of these "free" items and I'll remove it/them. :)
I'm glad you got rid of them! *goes to build up his hard-earned inventory* ;)