Sandwiches.

Along with the muffins and grapes...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Sandwiches.

Post by Ben Linus »

..Sandwiches, anyone? I've notices we like muffins, antioxidants, chips, mexican food, and grapes (A nice varried diet there ;) ) --what about that old time classic called the sandwich?

Personally, I like taking two slices of Light Whole Wheat Bread (Arnold Brand kicks awesomeness), and adding a nice big chunk of lettuce, four pieces of vegetarian bologna (I'm a vegetarian, so I don't eat the 'real thing', but the veggie one tastes exactly the same.) and ahhhh, sandwichy goodness :D Then again, the good old PB isn't so shabby either.

So how do you do? Is whole wheat bread better than white? Hold the lettuce and tomatoe, or sluther on the mayonnaise?
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I eat sandwiches most days for lunch. Often I'll take two pieces of bread and put some miracle whip on in the morning, then when it's time for lunch I cut some meat and cheese for my sandwich (the place I work at has a deli. :) ).

Right now I'm rather hooked on our Lebanon bologna. I had that and smoked cheddar today. Ham and cheddar is always a good combo too.

As far as bread goes, the only bread I eat is homemade, not that weird stuff that they call bread that you buy from the store. :noway: (I've never had any bread better than my mom's bread. It pretty much rocks. [Actually, I can make a decent batch of bread myself, I just never have time anymore.])
...I hate marquees.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I like sandwiches! I'll eat meat or PB+J or just about anything that doesn't look at me, talk back, scream, flop, or jump up and walk away.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

honey wheat bread with thin turnkey slices and mayo.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

J-man wrote:
As far as bread goes, the only bread I eat is homemade, not that weird stuff that they call bread that you buy from the store. :noway: (I've never had any bread better than my mom's bread. It pretty much rocks. [Actually, I can make a decent batch of bread myself, I just never have time anymore.])

Okay, I'll have to agree: Homemade is awesome, alone. I don't think it does it, though, with the sandwich. I mean, the ones from the store are already shaped so perfectly...

Ooh, Honey wheat bread! *Drools* \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I'm not really a fan of sandwhiches, or subs for that matter. I do eat them occasionally, but something about it just doesn't make me drool. :-k
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I like ham and cheese and lettuce sandwiches. I have one almost every single school day, except some days my mom doesn't put lettuce on the sandwich, just ham and cheese.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

American Eagle wrote:I'm not really a fan of sandwhiches, or subs for that matter. I do eat them occasionally, but something about it just doesn't make me drool. :-k

You just don't get the awesomeness :shame:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Subway is my second favorite restaurant! \:D/ Go Italian BMT with Provolone, pickles, lettuce, and mayo! Delicious. :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Shadowgirl13
Tallying up

Post by Shadowgirl13 »

Whole wheat bread for the win!!!
If your reading this, then that means I've proved that pizza is really good for you.
Yay!!!!
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

Peanut Butter + Banana = Bliss.

They're pretty much the best sandwiches ever! I love them. My boss has one for lunch every single day. I'm not as awesome as she is so I don't have them that often but I do love them! :)

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

My typical at-home sandwich consists of one slice of Roman Meal brand wheat bread, cut in half horizontally. One half is spread with Welch's grape jelly and the other half with Jif peanut butter. Add a handful of cheese puffs (after giving one to the dog) and a glass of Snapple tea, and it's a lunch.

On the other hand, my town's local cafe and coffee shop makes a yummy tomato basil panini...

-Kim
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Hmmm, they all sound delicous :D. How about Hamburgers? I don't eat them (I have a veggie burger, but I never use a bun) anyone out there indulge in those? What about Pita Bread? I like using that sometimes for sandwiches--anyone else?