omigosh you guys!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

omigosh you guys!

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

I'm very excited because I have purchesed the all elusive Final Fantasy VII at a yard sale. Ya, you heard that right, a YARD SALE. He was selling it for thirty dollars but my sister talked him down to twenty, so I got one of the rarest games ever for twenty dollars. It remains to be seen if it works though. :pray:

I'm surprised it was there, he could have gotten a good 100-150 dollars if he had sold it online.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

I got my copy of that for free when it was new
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

That's rare now? >_>

Wow... I should sell mine. I got it for like $20 when it was... well, not BRAND new but still current.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-VII ... B00000JRSB

Yeah...you can get it for about $40 used on amazon. >_> I don't see why it's so rare and coveted...I understand that it was like a genre defining 3D RPG, but if you play it now you're like... "yeaaaaah, there's way better games I could be playing"
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Wow, that is rare. The rarest games I've ever gotten were realMYST and The Neverhood.

-Robert
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

It's not really rare at all, especially considering you can buy it for, like, $10 on the PlayStation Network. But people expect it to be rare, so they pay more money for it. I thought it was alright, but you're right, Tyler...I played it once and never looked back.

But let's not deflate jasonjannajerryjohn's achievement any longer. I know the feeling of finding a rare game for a great price, so congrats!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

That is great! :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

I'm sorry I wasn't cool enough as a little kid to have it. :( Hopefully I'm making up for it now. \:D/ I was cool enough to have Ocarina of Time though.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I can honestly say I think miniature-you got the better end of the deal.
At any rate, even if it isn't rare via digital store means I think the actual disks are pretty tough to find, so congratulations.
(seriously why do people love love love 7 so much 6 was a lot better)
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I am still waiting for a remake on PSP or PS3 or something. :noway:

The PC version has a patch that makes it a lot easier on the eyes than the PS version... that's the only way I can play it now. \:D/
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

I'm about 3/4 threw the first disc and I LOVE it. I've never loved a Final Fantasy game so much except the Kingdom Hearts games, but I don't think they count. It's just so fun, which is what a game is supposed to be. I can definitly see why so many people love this game. It's fantastic.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

AERIS DIES