At Whit's End Board Game

Ever Wanted This?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Gandalf
Tallying up

At Whit's End Board Game

Post by Gandalf »

http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/At_Whit%27s_End

This board game was released several years ago and has been out of print for quite some time. If you haven't had the chance to find a copy of it, here's your opportunity!!! I have a copy that I'm wanting to sell, and I'd love to be able to sell it to a member of The Town of Odyssey. My game is complete and almost brand new (only played once) with some shelf wear.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013YX14O

Mine is the second New copy for $30. If you purchase through Amazon and mention that you saw this post, I'll refund $5. If you'd rather purchase directly from me, PM me and I'll skip shipping charges.

Also, check out my other sales. I have several cassette albums for $7. If you tell me you saw this post, I'll refund $1 per album. If purchase through PM, I'll skip shipping fees.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Hmm, I think I had that game at some point when I was young, and then it was given away. I'm more into rare albums then products, but thanks for the offer!
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I think I still have a copy of that board game around my house somewhere. \:D/
Last edited by Kairi on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I have that game. I used to love it. I played it a couple years ago and it was the easiest game in the world... It was awesome back in the day though.
I do what I do.